Shift
Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is she a...small leopard?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 9:29 pm

Mira shook her head. "Human shop owners don't care, I've learned. And besides, I've got generally good control over my shifting. I'd be able to buy supplies.." she said, shrugging her shoulders. She then grinned. "And we? I just met you and now you want to live together?" she teased, leaning back on her hands and turning her gaze forward.
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 9:34 pm

"I do as well..." Alex commented on what she had said. That wasn't exactly true... At times, when something angered him, crossing the limits, he would... Well, simply put, go berserk. And it wasn't just a joke. His animal instincts would take over. He would kill-- just because they were there. Not a great scene, only happened twice. Once, he mauled a human before regaining control, out of fear, he ran away. It wasn't so long ago. Second, he had been hunting, and without realizing, the prey began to attack. It was a coyote, his own fault really, but the seemingly defenseless animal attacked him. Guess that pissed him off, he only found its skull.

He sighed, before speaking again. "Well, you really don't expect me to live out in the wilderness alone, right?" He grinned, smiling as he finished.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 9:39 pm

Mira studied him a moment with a grin. "No..I guess not," she agreed. She then rose to her feet, offering a hand to help him up. "So..we're friends?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 9:41 pm

"Friends," He replied as he stood up, taking her hand and shaking it lightly. "Well. As long as you don't mind my well. Large appetite!" He grinned, his smile still visible.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 9:43 pm

Mira shook her head with a grin. "Nope...as long as you don't mind my sarcastic comments," she replied, raising a single eyebrow. She hesitated a moment, glancing down at their hands before she loosened her grip, letting her hand drop to her side.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 9:50 pm

Alex laughed. "Nah. I'll get used to it, just give me sometime." He replied. Realizing his mistake as Mira withdrew her hand, he spoke again. "Sorry sorry, odd habit I guess..." He muttered. It wasn't exactly true, but it felt less... Embarrassing, odd or weird. One of the three anyway. "So, when we headed to get the supplies we need, or catch some sleep beforehand?"

OOC: Sorry, writer's block after using so much brain juices for Crispy's post x.x;
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 9:58 pm

Mira shook her head. "Get some rest I suppose. At the moment I've got an apartment building in the North District. It's got some furniture that I sleep on and some of the bathrooms still work. You're welcome to stay there," she said. She then noticed Alex apologizing and smiled. "It's fine," she added. She then stood up on her tip toes and failed to reach the height needed. She grabbed Alex by the shirt collar and pulled his face down a bit. She lightly kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks, by the way...you know for being my friend I guess," she explained, loosening her grip on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 10:01 pm

Alex nodded, a smile turned up as it was rare to find a friend. And one that you could live with, and not be lonely around anymore? Great! Just what he needs. And that wasn't sarcasm either. "That's a great idea!" He exclaimed, grinning. And when Mira unexpectedly kissed his cheek, he could feel his body getting hot, especially his cheeks. When he finally noticed what was going on, he was bright red. Uh oh... He thought. "Well! Lets go ahead to your apartment then, shall we?" He spoke quickly, his voice unsteady, immediately turning around to avoid being seen red.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 10:04 pm

Mira didn't notice his red cheeks, but she could feel her own getting rather warm. She did notice his unsteady voice and she frowned. "You okay?" she asked with a bit of concern.
ooc: I'm using all of my creativeness for the character I'm working on xP So I apologize for my suckish posts..
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 10:08 pm

"Yeah!" He replied, his voice spoke quickly, as it was still unsteady. "I'm fine... Um, lets get going!" He could feel his cheeks cooling down, but he had a feeling they'll go red if he looked at Mira again. He simply didn't look, taking his steps forward toward the North District.

OOC: It's okay xD You're doing fine :3
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 10:10 pm

Mira frowned a bit but shrugged her shoulders. "If you say so.." she said simply. She shifted into her cat form and took a large jump onto Alex's shoulder. She galnced over at him with a grin. "Better than walking.." she pointed out.
ooc: And Bellinda is done! *pokes my new, rich character*
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 10:12 pm

Alex shrugged as Mira jumped onto his shoulder. He didn't mind. And in her animal form, he didn't blush anymore when she saw her. His body relaxed. "Haha, I suppose so. You're pretty light actually..." He replied, grinning as usual.

OOC: Being rich means nothing T_T
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 10:14 pm

Mira grinned. "I'm light in human form too," she pointed out. Her pointy ears swiveled this way and that, following each sound that reached them.
ooc: Poopeh post!! >.<
I know xD But she has money and she fixed up a house...so it's fun.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 10:16 pm

Alex grinned. "Well, I'll try lifting you up later." He gave Mira a wink, continuing to walk toward the North.

OOC: You're not alone on this one! XD
... Damn you ...
WELL RILEY CAN GET A WHOLE APARTMENT TO HIMSELF! T_T
Even though it's broken down... D:
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 10:19 pm

Mira felt her cheeks get bright red. Thankfully, since she was in her animal form, it wasn't visible. She swatted Alex with her paw, making her to keep her claws retracted. She then grinned. "Don't flirt," she teased.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 10:22 pm

Alex shrugged as she told him not to flirt. Though hopefully to Mira, she couldn't tell he was taking deeper breaths, in an attempt to cool down his insides. His heart had a faster beat, not good. Hopefully she wouldn't be able to tell, he quickened his pace, shaking slightly to cover it up.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 10:53 pm

Being perched on his left shoulder, Mira was able to feel Alex's quickened heart beats. "You okay? Your heart is beating kind a fast..maybe you should slow down or something?" she suggested with a frown.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 7:54 am

Alex shrugged it off.. "I'm fine." He said simply, continuing his quick pace. "Maybe it's because I'm not used to having you on my shoulder." He grinned, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 10:23 am

Mira gave a nod of her head. "Probably," she replied. She then jumped off of Alex's shoulder, shifting into her human form as she did so.
Mira landed in the grass with a dull thud. She smiled, grabbing Alex by the wrist and pulling him forward. "Come on, it's not much farther," she said, glancing back at him over her shoulder. Her pale eyes sparkled a bit in the light and the bridge of her nose crinkled ever so slightly as she smiled, giving her a rather adorable appearance.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 1:39 pm

Alex felt soft hands tugging onto his wrist, which of course was Mira's. It was surprising for him, but he followed her lead. "Alright alright." He replied, his heart and voice steady once more. That was until she gave him a look again, and her eyes and her smile... Wow. That was the easiest way to explain it. Just... Wow. He felt his cheeks getting hot again, so he remained silent, hoping she wouldn't look back.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 1:49 pm

Mira stopped in front of the large, slightly broken and crumbled apartment building. "This is it. In all its crumbled glory," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 7:33 pm

Alex smiled. "Doesn't matter really. Lets just put it this way. It can be a lot worse." He grinned, before taking her hand and stepping in, tugging Mira along.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 8:10 pm

Mira blushed slightly as Alex took her hand. She quickly followed behind him, not pulling her hand away. She galnced down at their intertwined fingers and her blush deepened to a noticeable scarlet.
'Why is he holding my hand?' she thought. 'A-And why am I not pulling away? I-It's because we're friends. Friends can hold hands...right?'
Mira shook her head. "Um...there's a few apartments on the second floor with..uh..electricity and water and stuff...but uh...there aren't any of the, um, main floor.." she said. Her voice sounded rather nervous, although she wasn't entirely sure why.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 8:22 pm

Alex hadn't exactly paid attention to the fact that he was holding onto Mira's hand. And quite tightly too. And when he turned to look at her again, he realized how soft her hands were. Her skin was smooth to touch, they were warm too. His cheeks turned crimson, he could barely hear what she was saying.

He shook his head vigorously, trying to cool his cheeks. They felt hot-- really hot. But he didn't let go. More like he didn't want to. "Errr. Wow. Electricity and running water? That's pretty rare..." His voice was unsteady, he couldn't speak straight. He must sound stupid to Mira.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 8:28 pm

Mira stood there, silently arguing with herself. After a moment she decided it'd be best to remove her hand from Alex's, but she didn't. She simply stood there, staring at their hands. She shut her eyes tightly and reluctantly pulled her hand away. It was a noticeable reluctance, but she she hoped Alex wouldn't be paying attention. She stepped past Alex, keeping her gaze averted. "Um..yeah, it is..rare. Um, I guess the uh bottom floor got most of the..um..damage. The uh, elevator doesn't work. So we'll uh...have to take the stairs. But it's not that far up. I'm uh...gonna go upstairs now. So um...yeah okay..." she stuttered. She briskly walked up the stars, wondering she she suddenly sounded like an idiot.
ooc: I'd like to stretch this out. You know..make them be friends first, then best friends but each of them silently liking the other. And them after a while someone gets brave kind of thing...that okay with you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   Is she a...small leopard? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is she a...small leopard?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next