Shift

Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Is she a...small leopard?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 9:58 pm

Mira watched as Alex big, strong, muscly......um...she watched as his arms wrapped around her. Her whole body seemed to almost be throbbing now. It was an odd feeling, but as it increased, she kind of grew fond of it. She felt the warmth and welcoming arms of his embrace and she shut her eyes a moment, simply enjoying the feeling that she had. She felt...safe.
Mira looked up at Alex with a smile. Her blush had slightly faded now to a sweet, rosy pink on the apples of her cheeks. She wanted to say something. To say she didn't mind being in his arms. Or that she was content to stay like this. But as she prepared herself to speak, she found she was incapable of doing so.
'Odd...' she thought. She simply shoved it away and rested her head on his chest. She heard his heart pounding and she couldn't help but smile. At least she wasn't alone. She hesitated a moment, wondering if this was the right thing to do. Without giving it anymore thought she let her arms wrap loosely around his torso. She was unable to reach his neck..so this was the best she could do.

Grason Michel, the African Lion. South District. King of the Lion Shifters.
"..........I don't talk much.."

Mira Joella, The Indian Desert Cat. North District.
"What do you want?!"

Sean Millers The African Painted Dog. East District.
"Is there a motorcycle shop around here?...No I odn't know how to ride one, why does that matter?"

Bellina Maarx. The Fennec Fox. East District.
"Sure...I'll buy it for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shift.forummotion.com
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 10:04 pm

OOC: Harharhar, you're a midget xP

BIC:
Against Alex's arms and chest, Mira felt... Well, soft. Her whole body in fact. And her arms around his torso, it felt odd in a way, maybe because it tickled? He wasn't sure, he wasn't going to think about it. In a position like this, he felt really nice. Everything was so quiet around Alex, even Mira. He could hear her pounding heart beat, each breath as she inhale and exhales the oxygen taken into the lungs.

She was warm, too. He didn't know what to say, and he guessed he didn't really need to say anything. The embrace, the heartbeat, the warm body. Explained all through body language. He grinned as she saw her smile, and up close, she was more beautiful than anyone he had met before. The eyes, her blushing cheeks, all of it just made her perfect. He felt Mira's cheeks against his chest, they were warm, that's all he could describe anyway. His mind was numb, confused most likely. 'What should I say...' Thats what his thoughts were about.

Elise Cloud, the Arctic Fox, East District,
"Are we that different from them?"

Alex Tierney, the Grizzly Bear, North District,
"I look aggressive don't I, that's not the case though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 10:11 pm

ooc: I have an idea...and it will prolong the process of them ending up together. And it should add some interest as well x3 It will just take me a minute to type...do don't go anywhere xD

"What do you want?!"

"Is there a motorcycle shop around here?...No I odn't know how to ride one, why does that matter?"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 10:20 pm

OOC: Kay xD Am waiting :3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 10:37 pm

Julian walked quietly through the forest. Mira just had to be here...he'd seen other Shifters! She must have found her way here! Ian glanced around, trying to spot something. Movement, sound, anything. His sea foam green eyes scanned the surrounding trees. Unlike most, Ian was not a Shifter. Or if he was he didn't know. Ian shook his head roughly, remembering back to what Mira was like. Had she changed at all? Would she remember him? Was she even here?! Ian pushed the though away, just deciding to focus of finding Mira. He scanned he forest for her blonde and black streaked hair. He also looked for her animal form. 'An Indian Desert Cat..' he told himself. Ian's hair wa cut in a shaggy skater style and was black with random streaks of white. His lower lip was pierced with snake bites and he looked rather rough. But the pain he had felt for the past year and twenty-nine days of wondering where Mira was showed in his eyes. He then spotted something through the trees. Could it be? Ian walked slowly towards the two figures. It was her! It was Mira! And as happy as he was to have found her, emotions of seeing her on the embrace of another guy welled up in the pit of his stomach. He stormed towards them, ripping Mira out of the boy's arms. "Hey pal, who do you think you are?!" he snapped, wageling a finger.
Mira squeaked a bit in surprise when she was pulled away from Alex. ...By another guy. He looked...familiar. But age narrowed her eyes, punching the guy in the shoulder. "Who are you?! We were having a moment!" she yelled in aggrivation.
Ian frowned, turning his sea foam green gaze to Mira. "It's me...Ian. Your boyfriend," he said. He was rather hurt that Mira seemed o not even remember his name, let alone who he was.
ooc: Oh snap! xD you can read Ian's info on my character page. He's just a human plot character...so he's only here for a bit.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 10:43 pm

Alex could feel Mira being pulled away from his arms. Another guy. He looked confuse, his red eyes staring straight into the boy's eyes. A sea foam green, odd color was all he could think of, but what could he say, his eyes were blood red. He was about to speak, when he was interrupted. He felt good when Mira punched the guy in the shoulder, it showed she liked the embrace, which is pretty good news to Alex. But when the guy spoke to Mira, and what he said, it made his heart drop.

'Your boyfriend' was all that ran through his mind. Boyfriend? Sure, Mira couldn't remember anything about her past, and now being a bit selfish, Alex was glad she did. She wouldn't be able to remember this guy. But... What if he triggered some sort of memory? Mira would leave Alex, more likely than not. She did, after all, only met him for a day. He remained quiet, unsure of what to say, his expression was puzzled, he wanted to tell 'Ian' to go away, but nothing came out of his lips, remaining silent and unable to speak.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 10:52 pm

Mira stood there completely dumfounded. "W-What are you talking about?! I've never even met you!" she snapped. Could this be true? Could she actually have a boyfriend? And if she did in her past...how did he find her? Had he been searching all this time? In all honesty, it made Mira feel rather loved. The fact that someone was actually looking for her made her heart leap for joy. She then looked over at Alex and her heart sank. 'But...what about Alex?' she thought sadly.
Ian placed his hands in Mira's shoulders, staring into her eyes. She had to remember...she just had to! All the emotions running through his veins made Ian act rather irrationally. He quickly pulled Mira's lips to his, tryin desperately to get her to remember. How he missed kissing her...
Mira's eyes widened as she felt this...Ian kissing her. Something about it felt familiar...but still. She quickly shoved him away, taking a step backwards towards Alex.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 10:56 pm

Alex regained his ability of speech, maybe their kiss just enraged him. His eyes were bloodshot, his fists clenched. He could feel his nails digging into the skin in his palm, but he didn't care. All he wanted right now was to get Ian to leave, before he did something even worse and end up mauling him. He was Mira's boyfriend, even if she doesn't remember, and he didn't want to be hated for something he couldn't control.

He immediately took a step forward, standing in front of Mira, his arm in front of her, in a way to stop Ian from getting closer. "Ian, she doesn't remember you." His voice wasn't calm, it was low, slightly aggressive. "And nothing you do can change that." He added coldly. Mira might hate him for this, but he couldn't control his emotions. Or at least he didn't, he simply let them run loose.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 11:08 pm

Ian's eyes widened a bit in shock. Alex was..much more intimidating now. Ian then got an idea. He reached into his pocket, pulling out his wallet. "I have pictures!" he exclaimed. He pulled out four pictures. They looked like ones you took in phtobooths. In each picutre was Ian and Mira doing different poses. In one they were making goofy faces, the next they were smiling, in the third they had surprised looks on their faces. But the one that Ian loved the most was the forth. In that picture...Mira and Ian were kissing. He had his hands placed gently on her cheeks and she had wrapped her arms around his neck. Ian smiled as he looked at them. He then turned his gaze to Mira. "Mira...I have to get to you home! Your parents...your family! They've been worried sick. Your dad is losing hope...they're all so sad everyday. You...you have to come home!" he pleaded.
Mira stared at the pictures. She had a family? And they missed her? Mira lifted her gaze, taking a step towards Ian. It was definitely her in those pictures. And she wa obviously happy back then. Could this even be true?

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 11:12 pm

Alex was speechless now, he didn't dare speak. His anger was slowly taking over, and he had to try hard to stop it from overtaking his control. It may sound weird, but it's not a good site when he loses control. Alex took deeper breaths, in an attempt to calm down his raging anger, like a fight going through in his mind. After a minute, he relaxed his body, he could feel something in his palm. Blood. He clenched his fists too tight and his nails dug into his skin. He shrugged it off.

His fierce eyes were still locked onto Ian, but he had more control now. He wouldn't suddenly attack. He wasn't sure what to do, he wasn't sure what he could do. Mira was about to leave, yet he was speechless. Ian had every reason to bring Mira back, and he had none to keep her. It would seem too selfish. His breaths were heavy, his heart was pounding against his chest. Nervous, anger, sadness. Everything mixed into one. Every one of those feelings ran through his mind and his body, each and everyone taking an effect on Alex.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 11:23 pm

Mira shook her head vigorously, glancing between Alex and Ian. She gripped her head in her hands, clenching her fists around wads of her hair. She lifted her gaze looking at Ian. "I...I don't remember! Even if I do have a family ans you and this whole life waiting for me...I don't remember any of it! I can't just...go back and just keep going on with my life!" she yelled.
Ian frowned. "But...you any stay here! I've...you've been gone one year and twenty nine days. And I haven't stopped loving you! I've looked for you every single day since you've been gone. And now you just...want to stay here?!" he yelled. Ian then sighed, calming himself down. "At least...giver a chance to explain," he asked hopfully.
Mira looked over at Alex. "What should I do? What do you want me to do?" she asked. She silently hoped she'd get an answer like...
'Don't leave me Mira' That would make her choice much easier.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 11:27 pm

Alex glanced at Mira as she looked toward him, asking him what she should do. The answer he wanted to shout out was just to take her hand, and never let her go. But wouldn't that just seem selfish? From what Ian had said, he's been going around a year and twenty nine days. Too accurate, too real. It wasn't something Mira could just let go of. What if he made Mira stay, but she just suddenly regains her memories? She'd leave him then, more emotional pain to go through.

His thoughts raged on, and finally he knew what to do. His eyes hovered toward Mira, gazing into her eyes. He took a deep breath before speaking calmly. "Don't leave me alone here Mira." His voice was calm, but it was weak, sadness had made it that way. He raised his arm, opening his palms, as if for Mira to just take it and leave with him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 11:37 pm

Mira stared at Alex a moment, milking at his outstretched palm. She then looked over at Ian. "I'll give you a chance to explain...but I can't leave Alex. If I do go...then he's coming with me," she said firmly, taking Alex's hand.
Ian felt as though someone had just ripped his heart out, done the Mexican Hat dance on it, then gave it to a dog as a chew toy. "Y-You're gonna choose him?! We've been beat friends since we were little! We've been dating for four years, six months and eleven days!" he exclaimed.
Mira's gaze softened a bit. She found it rather sweet he had been counting the days. But...still.
Mira shook her head with a sigh. "But I don't remember those four years. But I do remember every minute I've spent with Alex," she explained. She took a step backwards, leaning back a bit on Alex with a single nod. "But I will give you a chance to explain..." she added.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 25th 2010, 11:43 pm

Alex's heart felt like it had grew wings, like that ad on TV. Red bull gives you wings. He grinned, though he wasn't sure if that was appropriate. All he knew is that, he had been chosen by Mira to stay. That made everything better, and to respond to her nod, he held her by the waist, pulling her closer to himself. His eyes wandered toward Ian once more, but still he didn't speak, letting him explain. He wasn't sure if Mira would be sure about her decision, but he didn't care, he doubted he would let her go now, at least without a fight.

OOC: Too tired x.x; I'll reply to your next post tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 26th 2010, 5:38 pm

Ian scowled, seeing the obvious bond between these two. Were they just friends? If they were this Alex certainly wanted to be more. He simply sighed, hoping his explanation would show her that she belongs back at home. "Your name is Mira Lee-Ann Ciello. You were born about thiry miles west of here in a small town called Oniyga. You live with your mother, Terry and your father, Greg. The day you disappeared there was this stupid fire and-" Ian was interrupted as Mira held up her hand.
Mira's eyes widened a bit. SHe finally knew her last name. And she knew her parent's names! In all honesty, that was enough for her. She then heard the word fire....
A fire? Yes..that must be it! That must be the glowing red light in her dream! But...what about a fire made her lose her memory. She noticed Ian stopped speaking and she gestured for him to continue. She lightly gripped Alex's hand for support. Hearing things about yourself even you didn't know was rather odd...

Ian saw her motion to continue and he did so, giving a nod of his head. "Mira...you have people back at your home that miss you! You hit your head during the fire...a fireman got you out, but you were unconscious. And they took you to the hospital. And then they assumed that wen you woke up you just...left.." he said. Ian shook his head. "My full name is Juilian Michael Koouf. I've been your best friend since we were little. We grew up together! And then, you gave me this look. Your eyes just seemed to warm my entire body. It felt like my face was burning up and like my heart was pounding so hard it would burst out of my chest. I almost wanted to look away...but...I just kept staring into your eyes. I was unable to speak...I was unable to do anything but hear my own heart beat. And after you looked away...it felt like part of me was now empty. Like I had gotten so used to this incredible warm feeling only to have it ripped out from under me. It's hard to explain...but I knew I was in love with you from that moment on. And I haven't stopped! And if you're worried about your family not accepting you because you're a Shifter you don't have to worry. They know, I know and none of us mind. Mira you...you have to come home," he pleaded.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 26th 2010, 5:46 pm

Alex was stunned at Ian's speech. Again. He couldn't of lied, everything he said seemed like the truth. And even Mira holding his hand didn't reassure him. What could he do? Here was a human, that would give her everything she lost. Her family, life and even Ian himself. And Alex? All he could do was accompany Mira as she was lonely in the city. But if she had a family she could remember, why would she need to stay here? True, human society rejected shifters, but maybe a small town didn't care, at least not too much.

He was simply speechless, his hand held into Mira, not wanting to let her go, though of course not hard enough to hurt her, he was careful with that. His eyes told him he was puzzled, lost, sad at the fact he might just lose what is most important to him, Mira. They had met for a day, but he understood what Ian meant when he told Mira about the time they fell in love. It was the same thing that was happening to him now. And clearly, he's been through more. Alex could feel his heart pounding in his chest, was he afraid? Probably.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 26th 2010, 6:14 pm

Mira stood there, listening to the words Ian said. She stared into his sea foam green eyes. He really was rather good looking. ...It was probably the eyes. She contemplated over this information. What was supposed to happen? She supposed that as soon as she heard of her past something would trigger in her memory. And she's remember who she was and live happily ever after. But...that didn't seem to be the case.
Mira couldn't remember a thing. She tried to focus on the information Ian was giving her...tried to remember. But nothing. She shut her eyes tightly. She had to remember something...she just had to. She looked up at Alex with a pleading look before turning her gaze back to Ian. "I...I don't remember.." she said.

Ian frowned. Even if Mira didn't remember...couldn't she just move on. "Why does that matter?" he asked nervously. She wasn't...seriously going to stay here just because she remembered it?! Was she?
Mira took a step towards Ian, letting go of Alex's hand. "It matters because I don't remember anything you're telling me. I keep thinking maybe it will trigger something...that maybe I'll learn who I am from something you've told me. But..I don't. And if I don't remember...then maybe that's a sign I'm supposed to start fresh. Maybe that means I..." her voice trailed off as she looked down at the ground. "I can't just go back there and act like everything is fine...I don't remember anything there. So as far as I'm concerned...my life is here. And no where else," she said in a firm tone.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 26th 2010, 6:28 pm

Alex couldn't help but smile, what Mira said about staying since she can't remember really helped. He was calm again now, ready to speak. But yet he didn't. He didn't belong in the conversation the two were having, and he felt selfish if he tried to stop Mira even more, I mean, she was already picking Alex's side, why go further? It's better to let her sort it out herself. Her future, her choices, it was as simple as that.

Still, he felt sorry for Ian. A year and 29 days, that's not short. And all this time he had been looking for her, all that just to find out she had lost all her memories of her past, and most likely never to remember. And by the time she does-- a miracle if it happens, it'll be too late.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 26th 2010, 6:36 pm

Ian felt as though his heart had been ripped out again. Slowly, he shook his head. This couldn't be happening...
Ian placed his hands on her shoulders. "Please...at...at least wait a few days. Maybe...maybe you'll remember. And if you do, then you'll come back. Won't you?" he asked hopefully. His sea foam gaze was loving and hopeful that maybe he would be blessed with a miracle.

Mira glanced over her shoulder at Alex. Would she leave? She wasn't sure at this point...
She kept her gaze on him as she answered. "I suppose...I'd only stay if I was given a good reason," she answered.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 11:49 am

All Alex could do was give Mira a look, which said 'Please don't go', but he knew he wouldn't be able to stop her. After all, it's her future. If she remembered, she might leave and she might stay-- unfortunately, she'd most likely leave. He sighed silently, praying that she won't remember. He might seem selfish, but isn't that what everyone would do to keep their loved ones around? She was all he had left, after all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 7:38 pm

Ian gave a sigh of relief. At least he had a few days... He smiled. "That's fine. We'll...We'll see if you remember tomorrow morning," he said. He didn't bother waiting for a response. He quickly lightly gripped her chin with his thumb and index finger, pulling her lips to his. HE pulled back after a moment with a content sigh.
Mira cringed a bit as he kissed her. When he pulled back she sighed, shaking her head. "Please don't make a habit of doing that..." she said. She then looked over at Alex. "Can I...talk to you, for a minute?" she asked hopefully.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 10:18 pm

Alex's heart dropped again when he saw Ian kissing Mira. Again. He made no aggressive movements, but simply looked away to avoid hurting himself. He nodded quietly to Mira. "Yeah... er, where?" His voice was weird, hoarse, and weak. Maybe it was the truth of Mira's past, the fact that Ian kissed Mira without her permission, and what else? Yeah, Mira might leave his side. He had to turn up at the worst possible time. His insides told him to maul him, but he couldn't. Resisting its urge wasn't easy. He sighed, standing close to Mira, holding out his hand for her to take.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 10:24 pm

Mira took his hand, leading him off into the forest and out of ear shot of Ian. She saw Ian take a step after them but she held up her hand to tell him to stay.
When they were far enough away, Mira stopped and stared up at Alex. "I want to know what will happen if I remember what Ian told me. At this moment...it doesn't look like I'll remember. But you never know I suppose.." she murmured. Mira then shook her head. "Anyway...I want to know if you'll come back with me to my...home if I remember. I'm not going to leave you Alex. I know what it's like to be alone...and I know what it's like to not have anyone. And now that you have me, I'm not going to leave you. But if I do remember I..." her voice trailed down and she looked down at her shoes. "I'd want to go back..." she added with a soft sigh.
Why did she want to go anyway? She had been doing just fine on her own after all..Mira glanced over her shoulder at Ian. He was actually rather sweet. She could see why she had been in love with him before she lost her memory..

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 10:27 pm

Alex nodded. "Err, yeah sure." His voice was still weak, and he forced a smile, though he doubt it would be convincing. If they were to remember and go home, she'd probably be Ian's girlfriend again, having remembered everything about them. It was pretty obvious who she was going to pick, and quite honestly, she sounded like I was her best friend. Not what I had in mind, she just didn't want be to be alone. But stuck with them two kissing while loving Mira inside? It wouldn't work. "Err, we'll see if you remember. Hopefully you do." He smiled, it was fake of course, he honestly hoped she wouldn't. Would that be selfish? He wondered. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. "So, err. Do you feel anything, like... Do you remember?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 10:40 pm

Mira thought for a moment. She went through her conversation with Ian in her head, trying to see if it rung and bells. After a few moments of silent contemplation she shook her head. Her streaked hair flowed around her, being blown in the light breeze. Mira let out a soft sigh. "There was one thing that seemed familiar....When I saw Ian, I...I knew I had seen him somewhere before. But...I guess that was because I had strong feelings for him back then. Or...at least I suppose I did..." she said. She then lifted her head to look up at Alex. "And the fire...in my dream that I always have, I'm in a house. The walls are burning hot and the air smells like...heat. I crawl out of the room I'm in and everything is in this red glow. There are these people..but they're blurred and in slow motion. And the red light...it keeps creeping up on them and they don't even notice. I try to scream, but I'm unable to speak. And then I'm surrounded by bright white. There are loud footsteps and murmurs of conversation. I suppose that was the fire and me waking up in the hospital. Although....I didn't realize it until Ian talked about it happening," she explained. In her mind, she was going through the last dream she had. It was slightly similar to it...but the ending was different.
Mira looked up at Alex, wondering if she should tell him this. She sighed, laughing lightly. "The last time I had that dream was when you stayed in my apartment. And...the ending was rather different. You were actually in it in the end. We were in the forest. I ran to you and we hugged and then..." her voice trailed off and she gave another laugh, hoping this didn't make him not want to come with her. "And then you kissed me.." she finished with a smile. Was turning it into something humorous the best choice? Should she have even told him at all? At this point...she wasn't sure.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   

Back to top Go down

Is she a...small leopard?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next