Shift

Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Is she a...small leopard?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 10:47 pm

Alex nodded. Her past is a strange topic, and if she really did have feelings for Ian before, then it wouldn't be a surprise she felt she knew him. But still, he could feel jealousy inside of him. It was obvious, after today, he wanted to be with Mira, and just to find out someone had been with her for so many years? It was... Unbearable. An awkward thought too. I kissed her? Thinking back, he remembered now, when Mira had thought she were dreaming, and said that Alex had kissed her. It seemed days ago now, after everything that had happened.

Without thinking, Alex couldn't keep it in anymore, he reached out for Mira's waist, pulling her back against himself and pressing his lips against hers, she needed to understand that he loved her, and no matter what happens, he wanted her to stay by his side. With or without her memories, with or without going back to her family. It didn't matter anymore, all that mattered was to be able to be with Mira, everything else was unimportant.

Elise Cloud, the Arctic Fox, East District,
"Are we that different from them?"

Alex Tierney, the Grizzly Bear, North District,
"I look aggressive don't I, that's not the case though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 10:56 pm

Mira's eyes widened a bit as he kissed her. Why had he suddenly done this? Did the fact that she had told him about her dream have something to do with it? ...Maybe he was just curious or something...
Well, either way Mira quickly got swept up in the kiss. After her shock had warn off she could feel her heart begin to beat faster and faster. She felt like she was in a daze...almost dizzy. Like that feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster and it goes up and down a short, steep hill quickly. She wrapped her thin arms around his neck, returning the kiss hesitantly at first. After a moment she got over her hesitation and kissed him enthusiastically. It felt like someone had just stuck her in a large tire and sent her rolling down a hill...but she rather liked the feeling. But...what exactly was it?

Grason Michel, the African Lion. South District. King of the Lion Shifters.
"..........I don't talk much.."

Mira Joella, The Indian Desert Cat. North District.
"What do you want?!"

Sean Millers The African Painted Dog. East District.
"Is there a motorcycle shop around here?...No I odn't know how to ride one, why does that matter?"

Bellina Maarx. The Fennec Fox. East District.
"Sure...I'll buy it for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shift.forummotion.com
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 11:00 pm

Alex gently pulled away, the kiss was amazing. It made his heart wild, clearing his mind from any thoughts apart from Mira. The kiss itself felt good too, the soft lips that belonged to Mira's, the way she had kissed back and not pulled away, simply the feeling had him drawn in, and when he pulled away, he was rather reluctant. He smiled, still holding Mira by the waist, before speaking softly. "I don't care if you remember, all I know is... I'll always be by your side, no matter what." And with that, he gently kissed her on the lips once more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 11:11 pm

Mira smiled faintly, once again returning his kiss. Her breath came quickly, almost like she was panting. But that was probably because of her drastically increased heart beat. She gently ran her fingers through his hair before reluctantly pulling back.
Mira studied Alex a moment, thinking over what exactly she was going to do. Should she just stay here? Or go with her original plan and see if her memory returns? But...wouldn't that mean she'd have feelings for Ian again? At this point...she was wishing her memories did not return. She then sighed, slowly nodding her head. Alex's words helped...it reassured her that at least he's be there even if the rest was uncertain.
Mira silently deliberated, trying to decide what her course of action was going to be. She then gave a single, determined nod. "I'm staying here.." she said simply. Mira gently cupped Alex's face in her hand, caressing his cheek with her thumb. "I'm going to stay, even if my memories come back. And I'm going to rebuild the apartment building with you..." she explained. Mira then looked over her shoulder at an upset looking Ian. "Hey Ian...isn't your dad an engineer? And doesn't he work with electrical things and plumbing of houses?" she called. It then occurred to her....
How did she remember that?

Ian felt heart broken. He had seen the kiss that had just taken place. 'I should have known...Mira is too amazing to be single for over a year..' he thought bitterly. Ian heard her question and he raised an eyebrow, briskly walking over. "How...How did you remember that? Did your memories come back?! Are you coming home?!" he asked hopefully. There was a small twinkle in his sea green eyes at the thought of Mira remembering that about his father.

"What do you want?!"

"Is there a motorcycle shop around here?...No I odn't know how to ride one, why does that matter?"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 11:16 pm

Alex smiled, brushing her hair from her face. "That's the first piece of good news I've heard in a while..." He grinned. "But the apartment will take a while." He could still feel her body against his, but not to the extreme of having them pressed up tightly together, a light embrace was the best way to describe it. And when Mira spoke again, he was surprised. Ian's Dad was an engineer? How would she remember, were her memories slowly coming back? Yes, he felt reassured when she told him she was staying. But when she had said it, no memories were there to interfere, but if her memories does come back, what then?

He could feel his heart beating faster, he was nervous, and he wasn't good at it either, his body felt hot, and he kept shifting from his standing position, he looked unsure. Even Ian had hope yet when he asked if she remembered. He was hopeful, and inside, he felt bad for Ian. He looked for Mira for a year, just to have her run off with some stranger. Was Alex selfish, or is he just thinking too much?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 11:41 pm

Mira thought for a moment. Maybe...she remembered some things? She slowly shook her head. "Well anyway...I'll visit my family. But I'm staying here. I want to know if your dad would help with the apartment building Alex and I are trying to fix up. It'd be nice to have...that way other Shifters can stay there with working water and electricity.." she said simply.
Ian grinned widely, brushing his black and white hair from his face. "So you are coming back?" he asked again, still sounding hopeful. He didn't hate Alex to be honest...He was happy for him. Mira was amazing and she deserved someone special. And she seemed to be happy with Alex so...as far as Ian was concerned he was okay. He was rather sad he had lost Mira after all of this...but he didn't believe it to be Alex's fault.
Mira laughed, shaking her head. "I will go back to visit and let the family I apparently have know I'm okay...But I'm not staying. My home is here..." she explained. She then grinned, her eyes gleaming a bit. "You should stay! You said we were best friends before..why can't we be friends again?" she asked happily. Two friends? This was just incredible to her. A few days ago she was alone..
Ian glanced over at Alex. He could tell he was scared to lose her. Scared that she'd remember her love for him and leave. Ian sighed, shaking his head. "It'd be great to be friends with you Mira...really. But...that's how we got into our relationship before. And....I'm not going to intrude on your relationship with Alex. You seem to..really like him," he said. There was a hint of sadness in his voice and he felt rather glum. Ian sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "No..I'm gonna go home. It's been a while since I've been there. And my folks are probably pretty worried after a year.." he pointed out, forcing a crooked smile.
ooc: *huggles* I love Ian x3 He's so sweet!!

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 11:46 pm

Alex smiled, he felt grateful for Ian. He was sure Ian felt exactly the same way, wanting Mira to be happy, yet being unhappy himself. It's a big sacrifice, and he was thankful Ian made it. But would he do the same if he were Ian? Alex didn't know, maybe he was just as selfish as he thought. He shook his head to clear his mind, looking toward Mira. "I'll accompany you, I'll never leave your side." He gave her a smile, his hand softly wrapped around hers. It would be great having Mira around, and finally being able to fix a deserted house, with the water and electricity in tact. He grinned, "We'll fix the whole apartment for others." He ran his fingers softly through her hair, it seemed like the right thing to do, it was odd he supposed, but still right.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 11:54 pm

ooc: x.x Tired....bed...sleep

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 27th 2010, 11:54 pm

OOC: Night xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 28th 2010, 10:14 am

Mira felt Alex's fingers in her hair and she blushed, a faint smile flickering across her face. She then looked at Ian. "Would you dad help us, Ian?" she asked hopefully.
Ian sighed, seeing the hopeful look on Mira's face. How could he say no to that? He pursed his lips, his brow furrowing a bit before he nodded his head slowly. "I'll ask him when we get up there," he answered. Although he wasn't sure if his dad would help...he just couldn't say no to Mira.
Mira's grin widened as she heard Ian's answer. She looked up at Alex, happiness gleaming in her pale brown eyes. "We'll have help it looks like!" she exclaimed. She felt the urge to kiss Alex, but for one reason or another she was hesitant to.
Without bothering to think about it much, Mira threw her arms around Alex's neck and eagerly pressed her lips to his. And once again came that dazed and dizzy feeling.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 28th 2010, 7:45 pm

Alex grinned, it felt great just to see Mira smiling and being happy, it gave off a warm feeling, and it just felt great. Alex was surprised when Mira wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his, but the shock quickly left as he was once again drawn into the kiss, kissing back without being hesitant, he was glad he found Mira, he wouldn't be alone again, and they won't just be friends either. Still, the thought that she would remember everything still lingered in his mind. It was a fear of being abandoned, he didn't want to experience something as harsh as that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 28th 2010, 8:36 pm

Mira's lips moved rhythmically with his. She could feel an odd warm sensation running through her body. She pulled back reluctantly. Her breath came quickly and her heart was pounding in her chest. She lifted her gaze a bit to look at Alex. She smiled, intertwining her hands through his hair She eagerly pressed her lips back to his.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 28th 2010, 8:44 pm

Alex pulled away reluctantly, giving Mira a bright smile. "Hey, we have to get going if we want to get there before dark." He grinned, teasing Mira a little. "So we can't spend all our time kissing, you know?" He slid his hands away from her waist, and instead held lightly onto her hand. "Well, lets go. We don't have all day."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 29th 2010, 4:10 pm

Ian gave a sigh of relief when they stopped kissing. He wasn't exactly sure how much of that he could take. He then sighed, gesturing for Mira and Alex to follow. "I'll drive you both home in my car.." he said.
Mira grinned, looking over at Ian. "Do you still have that hunk of junk 1968, seafoam green Ford Mustang?" she asked with an amused expression. "I remember...that one time we were on the high way and it broke down and I had to convince you to leave it while I stood on the side of the road and stuck my thumb out like a hitchhiker and tried to get us a ride home," she said laughing happily at the memory.
Wait a minute...the memory. How was she remembering these things?

Ian grinned. "And that thug looking guy on a motorcycle said he'd give you a ride but not me. And you...said you wouldn't go anywhere without me," he said, remembering the memory fondly.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 29th 2010, 4:16 pm

Damn, this wasn't going good. Mira was remembering more and more when she spoke to Ian. Maybe deep inside of Mira, Ian was more important than Alex. He sighed, leaving himself out of their conversation. He didn't belong in them, and he doubted he would ever be. Alex was afraid. Afraid to lose Mira. Sure, he was selfish, he knew that, but no one would want to see their loved ones leave. And even though she had reassured Alex, telling him she'll stay with him, he still had doubts. He looked away at their happy faces, it was hard to take it all in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 29th 2010, 4:26 pm

Ian thought for a moment, a serious look on his face. "Mira...what else can you remember?" he asked, taking a small step towards her. It seemed like she was slowly gaining memory back as their conversation went on. Hopefully, this would continue.
"I remember...my eight birthday party. I had a pinnate and I was swinging at it with a bat. And I kept missing and you walked over and grabbed the pinnate so it didn't move around everywhere so that...I'd be able to hit it. And I remember that was the day we decided to become best friends...right?" she said.
Mira seemed to be staring off into space as she spoke. She wasn't entirely sure how she was remembering all of this. But most of the memories she was regaining had something to do with Ian.

Ian laughed. "I remember that! When I was holding the pinnate you also hit me in the stomach with the bat," he said with a happy expression on his face. "Anything else?" he asked, tilting his head a bit. He hoped that maybe she'd start remembering her feelings for him. Was it possible to remember feelings? At this moment, he certainly hoped so.
Mira frowned, trying to remember. "I...I remember our first kiss. It was in seventh grade and we were outside for gym. We...had laps or something? Or maybe it was a game day. But I remember I walked up to you and I just..kissed you. What was it I said?" she asked, unable to recall.
Ian smiled warmly. 'You said "I've wanted to do that for a while. ...I just wanted to know what it would feel like'," he answered with a content sigh.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 29th 2010, 4:28 pm

ooc: xP Poor Alex...
But I'm having fun making up the memories xD

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 29th 2010, 4:31 pm

At this point, Alex couldn't take it anymore. But he had to endure it. Maybe there'd be good news. His body felt stiff, he didn't want them to notice him. It would just create tension, awkwardness, and many other things he'd rather not experience. He shut his eyes, trying to fill his thoughts with different things. But it didn't work, all he could see was Mira being happy with Ian, smiling and kissing...

OOC: Psh, having fun torturing a shifter xP

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 29th 2010, 4:42 pm

Ian clapped his hands together, feeling extremely hopeful. "So...does that mean you remember how you feel about me?" he asked, silently wishing she did.
Mira frowned, thinking a moment. "I...I remember loving you like a best friend. But..." her voice trailed off.
She remembered no other feelings for Ian other than the ones of their friendship. She looked over at Alex. He was the center of her affections now, the one that popped into her head when she thought about feelings greater than friendship.
Mira turned her gaze back to Ian. "I don't remember any other feelings..just that you were my best friend," she answered.

Ian sighed. He had a feeling she's say something like that. All of her feelings were focused towards Alex. Even if she did remember her feelings for him...they wouldn't show through in her heart now. Not unless...
Not unless Alex was gone. 'No...no way. I'm not going to sabotage their relationship. It'd be...way too selfish!' he thought, shoving the idea away.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 29th 2010, 4:49 pm

Alex gave Mira a weak smile. And by weak, it really was. A lot of things flowed through his thoughts. Like, even if Mira didn't remember her feelings for Ian now, she might at a later time... And then, he doubted he would be able to stop her. They had, after all, a lot more years of friendship and love. He sighed silently, looking away once more. He remained silent, too. He didn't know what to say.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 29th 2010, 5:04 pm

Mira glanced over her shoulder a moment, seeing Alex's rather uncomfortable expression. She lightly squeezed his hand to try and reassure him that she had no intentions of leaving him for Ian.
Ian sighed and glanced between Alex and Mira. "Well let's get going...my car is outside of the...north district or whatever it's called?" he said. He didn't exactly know this place. But Shifters weren't exactly friendly to humans...he'd learned that much.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 29th 2010, 5:20 pm

Alex smiled weakly, but he felt reassured. He was happy that she picked Alex over Ian, but that wouldn't hold true after she remembered her past. He sighed, leaning in to kiss her cheek, before heading toward Alex, holding onto Mira's hand tightly, determined not to let go of her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 29th 2010, 5:32 pm

Ian stopped by his sea foam green car with a grin. "Here we are.." he said, glancing over to see Mira's reaction.
Mira laughed, seeing the car she remembered. "Oh my God...it's worse than I remember! Does it still smell like that perfume I spilled in the front seat?" she asked. Without waiting for a reply she walked over to the front window of the car and took a large whiff. "The smell it still there!" she exclaimed. "This is such an old car...you really need a new one," she said, looking over at Ian with a grin.
Ian laughed. "I told you...this car is a classic! I'm going to drive it until it blows up if I have to!" he exclaimed.
Mira rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her hips. "Yeah and "You ain't nothin' but a hound dog" by Elvis is a classic song. But that doesn't mean I'm going to listen to it until my ears explode!" she retorted, laughing as she spoke.
Ian laughed, shaking his head. "You hate that song! You mock it ruthlessly every time it comes on the radio!" he pointed out
Mira shook her head, raising up her index finger. "That is completely beside the point!" she exclaimed. Mira then walked over to the back of the car and slid in, gesturing for Alex to follow.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 29th 2010, 5:57 pm

Alex was silent once more, he followed Mira into the car, sitting closely beside her. His expression was worried again. If just a car could bring back so many memories, what would happen when they reached her house. Her family. She might remember everything then. She would want to stay, he wouldn't blame her for it. If Alex knew where he came from, who his family was, he was pretty sure he'd do exactly the same. He looked away from Mira, he didn't want her to know he was worried. And definitely not Ian. They were doing great before he came. Alex knew he was being selfish, but he was just protecting what he had left. Mira.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   September 2nd 2010, 5:07 pm

Ian started the engine of his car. It made a loud CLACK sound before the engine started, much to its displease. Ian grinned. He turned on the radio and turned the knob to choose his station. And of course, it was some stupid pop song. He glanced over his shoulder, waiting for Mira's response.
Mira made a face of disgust at the pop song. "Blech! No!" she exclaimed, not at all hiding his distaste.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   

Back to top Go down

Is she a...small leopard?
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next