Shift

Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Is she a...small leopard?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 23rd 2010, 9:33 pm

Alex felt Mira's hand slide away from his. He took a deep breath. At least he didn't have to do it. He doubted that he'd be able to take his hand away from hers. He felt his cheek slowly cool down, but he didn't think about it. He didn't know what to say, why was Mira stuttering? Weird, it hadn't happened before. He sighed when she left him on his own. "Okay then, well see you in a bit!" He smiled, though her back was turned. He examined the rest of the main floor. The damage was quite bad, and the emptiness over the years had some effects too.

The walls were broken down, the furniture were covered in dust. Alex could even see the dust slowly falling lightly from the ceiling. He heard footsteps from upstairs too. Must be Mira. Deciding that the main floor had nothing of interest, he headed upstairs after Mira.

OOC: Sure xD It'll be more fun without rush. More realistic maybeh?!

Elise Cloud, the Arctic Fox, East District,
"Are we that different from them?"

Alex Tierney, the Grizzly Bear, North District,
"I look aggressive don't I, that's not the case though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 23rd 2010, 9:50 pm

Mira paced upstairs, smacking herself in the forehead repeatedly. 'Stupid, stupid, STUPID!' she said, yelling at herself in her head. What was wrong with her? Was she just tired. Mira shook her head with an exasperated groan. "I'm an idiot!" she muttered in a whisper-yell type manner. Mira heard footsteps and immediately stopped, spun around to face Alex, and put her hands behind her back. "So..here's the second floor.." she said simply, trying not to stutter again. She spread her arms for a moment, letting them drop to her sides after she had finished her dramatic effect.
The hallways had tacky, pink and cream floral wallpaper on them. The wallpaper was pealing away in places, revealing the white drywall behind it. The floors had a cream carpeting that was probably white before it was put in. It had dirt and grime through out it. The hallways stretched in both directions. Each door to the apartments was white. Some doors hung off of their hinges and some were simply fallen on the ground. Each white door was about six feet apart from the next. And there were about ten doors leading to different apartments. The odd numbers were on the left side of the hallway and the even numbers were on the right. "Apartments 3, 7, 8, 9 and 10 don't have electricity or running water. Apartments 1 and 5 have water but no electricity. And apartments 2, 4, and 6 have both electricity and water. I'm staying in apartment 2...you're welcome to stay in either if you'd like.." she said.

Grason Michel, the African Lion. South District. King of the Lion Shifters.
"..........I don't talk much.."

Mira Joella, The Indian Desert Cat. North District.
"What do you want?!"

Sean Millers The African Painted Dog. East District.
"Is there a motorcycle shop around here?...No I odn't know how to ride one, why does that matter?"

Bellina Maarx. The Fennec Fox. East District.
"Sure...I'll buy it for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shift.forummotion.com
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 23rd 2010, 10:03 pm

Alex sighed. So it turned out none of them were close to perfect. Not even the needed supplies of water and electricity for most of them. I suppose having an apartment with both water and electricity was the best idea. It was mainly the water that would be useful however, as the light bulbs were probably shattered, TVs knocked over, the plugs that were needed to connect the electricity were probably broken. In other words, electricity was... Useless. But hey, at least they didn't need to pay right? "I'll stay in apartment 4 then, if you don't mind... Since it's well um. Right beside yours." He could feel his voice being unsteady. Not letting Mira comment about it, he quickly entered the apartment.

Immediately, something broke. The second the door opened, the hinges creaked in protest, and when he pushed a bit too hard, not purposely of course, the hinge snapped. The metal cracked at first, and before he could stop the door, it broke in two, dropping onto the carpet. He sighed. The door was still in place-- barely though. Before moving any further, he examined the room with his blood red eyes, flashing in all directions.

The carpet was different from the corridor. It was a dark lime color, and he was sure that under all the dust sticking inside the carpet, it was probably of a lighter shade. He couldn't be sure though, at least not yet. He didn't have any equipment to clean it out. The walls were just painted normally, no wallpaper. Maybe the rooms, but he didn't check yet. The wall was clear white-- underneath all the dust as well. And the smell was pretty bad, like rotted corpses, dust and rain mixed together. He could tell how the rain got in-- the windows were shattered beyond help, he'd have to replace those.

He sighed. There wasn't much furniture either. Well, ones that were suited for use without bugs biting into your back. The sofa was dusty, and half the leather that used to cover the soft surface had been eaten away. Insects probably, though he wasn't sure what kind. He was sure some did eat away material. The TV was broken beyond help, the screen was against the ground, he could see the broken glass surrounding it. The lights were as he guessed, shattered, and it would be a problem in the darkness. He remembered he said he'll try fix up the apartment, he wasn't too sure now.

He sighed deeply, before leaving the room. "Well... It's great we have a place with water and electricity. But we'll need some new furniture... And fixing the wires and the other things we have to go through, I'm not sure we can do this ourselves..." His voice was back to normal now, he spoke clearly, avoiding eye contact.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 23rd 2010, 10:36 pm

Mira peaked inside the apartment, seeing its damaged interior. She frowned, contemplating her choices. "You can stay in my apartment. I've cleaned it up already. There's a cot folded up in the closet you cab sleep on," she said.
She opened the door to apartment number 2. Inside was deep blue carpeting and white walls. There was no broken glass on the floor, but there was no television, no light bulbs. Just a simple brown couch that had been crudely dusted. There was a wooden table in front of it that stood on three legs. It was obvious she put quite a lot of work into cleaning this place up of broken glass. There was a row of candles that she obviously used for light when it was dark.
Mira walked into her apartment, walking down the narrow hallway that led to the bedroom and storage closet. She riffled through the closet, which was mostly filled with broken memories and possessions. She grabbed the dusty, foldable, gray cot and dragged it into the living room. She then walked back to the bedroom.
The walls were the same worn shade of white. In the bedroom was four pillows, two blankets and an old looking matress that sat on the floor. There was a broken frame for the matress in the corner of the room. It was split in half and covered in dust. Mira grabbed one blanket and two pillows and carried them over to the cot. She set them all down and gave a nod. "It's not much...but there's no broken glass," she said.

"What do you want?!"

"Is there a motorcycle shop around here?...No I odn't know how to ride one, why does that matter?"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 5:39 pm

Alex nodded, following Mira into her apartment. And it was instantly clear she put work into cleaning. A lot of work too. Compared to the other broken down apartments, this was well... Like heaven. Not everything was perfectly clean, but it was close enough. The living room had a living atmosphere, except for the old and broken furniture, it looked pretty decent. The walls and the carpet were mostly dust free. "Wow, must of taken you a while," He grinned.

Alex waited for Mira as she wandered into the storage closet, not wanting to disturb her, he stood quietly, his eyes still looking around in amazement. How long had she lived her? Once she came back out, he followed her into the bedroom. Or it seemed like one anyway. There wasn't really a bed, only a broken frame and a mattress lying on the ground with blankets and pillows on top. He smiled, as he saw most of the house. "You must of put a lot of time and work into this apartment." He spoke with a smile.

Alex nodded in agreement when Mira spoke again. "Yeah, it's great. A lot better than the other ones. Maybe we'll have some other shifters living here soon. It'll be a nice change."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 6:26 pm

Mira nodded her head. She sat down on the three person couch. It didn't make a sound under her light weight. "I've lived here a while...And I tend to have a lot of free time. But I've only been able to fix up this one so far," she said with a sigh. She then grinned and walked into the small, apartment kitchen. It has dusty, slightly cracked brown tile. The fridge still stood, but it was obvious is wasn't working. There was no microwave and the oven door had a large crack in the front but the glass front was still intact. "There's even running water. But the faucet is broken...But this..." her voice trailed off as she grabbed the sprayer. She pulled it from its resting place and squeezed the handle. A steady stream of clean water came from its front. She turned a bit so the water sprayed on Alex. She grinned, laughing a bit as she soaked her friend.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 6:31 pm

"Well it takes time, don't worry too much." Alex gave Mira a reassuring smile, and followed Mira into the kitchen. "Well... No pizzas then, and I miss pizza." He laughed, that was until Mira got a water spray and soaked him. He stood still for a moment. It was like a surprise attack. He grinned, before charging into Mira, pinning her against the kitchen wall, his hand around her wrist, pressing softly to make her drop the water spray. "Can't use it now, can you?" He laughed again, his smile in place.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 6:39 pm

Mira loosened her grip on the handle, staring up at Alex. Her pale brown gaze locked with his and....
Crap...
Mira's cheeks flushed a bright, noticeable shade of scarlet and she could hear her heart pounding in her chest. She didn't even try to get out of Alex's grip, even though it wouldn't be very hard. She simply stood there, pinned against a wall. Mira smiled faintly and a bit of her black and blonde streaked hair fell into her face.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 8:13 pm

Alex's gaze were locked onto Mira's eyes. Which means of course... A lot of bad things will happen. He could feel his heart pounding against his chest, bursting to get out. His grip loosened, but still he couldn't find a way to let go, and back away. His body was feeling hot, especially his cheeks, which he imagined would be bright red. Weirdest part was... He wasn't the only one. He could see the scarlet color on Mira's cheeks, and because the city was so quiet with no motor traffic, he could hear everything perfectly well. And that included Mira's hastened heartbeat. He smiled back nervously, was she red because it was embarrassing? Probably. Maybe that's what she'd think for Alex too, at least he hoped so.

Last edited by ChivanChang on August 24th 2010, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 9:08 pm

Mira felt his grip loosen and she hesitated a moment before reluctantly pulling her hand away. She slipped out from the spot where she was pinned, slowly backing away. "I'm gonna um, go and get some rest. We uh...have to if we're um gonna blend with uh idiot humans so I'm gonna um go over here now and.." her voice cracked a bit as she spoke and she stuttered nervously.
Mira turned around the wrong to go down the hall way and she quickly corrected herself. "It's..yeah..wrong way um.." she said unintelligently. She hastily made her way down the hallway and tripped over her own two feet, stumbling clumsily. She squeaked a bit as she tripped, quickly making her way to the bedroom and flopping down onto the mattress.
She could feel her heart pounding and could hear her shallow breaths. Why was she acting this way? 'Maybe I'll be less of an idiot if I get some sleep...' she thought with a soft and shaky sigh.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 9:15 pm

Alex was too stunned to move, he felt Mira slip away from his hands, but he didn't say anything. It was awkward for him too. His face was still red, and his heart still pounding. When he regained his senses, he turned just in time to see Mira heading back to her room. He sighed. It had been going well, now she probably hated him and just acts polite not to hurt his feelings. He regret it even more. Picking up the cot from the ground, he set it up pretty neatly, before lying his back onto it. He closed his eyes, but he couldn't sleep, and all that was in his mind was Mira too, and when he fell asleep, it was the same.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 9:22 pm

Mira tossed and turned, unable to actually fall asleep. All she could think about was Alex. His red eyes, his tall, strong, muscly....
'No! No, no no no no....NO!' she thought to herself, shaking her head vigorously to try and shoo the thoughts away. And....
It didn't work. Mira sat up, burying her head in her hands. 'What's wrong with me?' she thought sadly. She poked her head out of the bedroom, seeing Alex asleep. She hesitated a moment, sticking one foot out of the door before hastily bringing it back in the room. SHe quickly turned her back and shut her eyes tightly. 'No!' she thought in agitation.
Mira shook her head, peaking over her shoulder at Alex once more. She then spun back around to face his sleeping figure and tip toed over quietly. She wanted to wake him, to ask him if she seemed mentally ill for the way she was acting..but she decided against it. Mira shook her head and decided to sit down on the couch near where Alex was sleeping.
It didn't make a sound because of her small weight. She laid there in silence, letting her thoughts roam as she absentmindedly stared at Alex as he slept. After a little while she too fell asleep on the couch.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 9:31 pm

Alex's dreams were about Mira, no surprises. He guessed what he felt for her was more than just a newly met friend. To him, she somehow meant a lot more. And from what he recalls, he's only met her for what, half a day at the most? His dreams were equally confusing and well, weird. They were at a church, and Alex was in a suit. A crowd of humans were sitting in rows, whispering words quietly. Alex couldn't make out what they said, that was strange. They weren't far away.

The closest row were of people that well... Looked like himself. The others were like Mira, but yet their images were blurred. All of them. Like an old memory slowly fading away, yet Alex's mind has a final grasp on it without letting go. Was it family? He couldn't tell, nor could he remember. And before he knew it, the grand doors opened. He could see a familiar figure, one that he had seen not so long ago. And as it approached, he could make out who she was-- Mira. In a wedding dress. His eyes opened wide in shock, snapping him back into reality.

He sat up suddenly, his breaths were heavy. The room was dark and cold, too. His eyes were focused and he could see clearly in the dark. The room was eerie, it was empty, lonely. Apart from himself. Or that's what he thought. He got up from the cot, standing up to face the couch, and he saw Mira again. Real this time. She looked beautiful in her sleep, she was at peace, and her hair clear from her face. Her eyes were closed, and he found her skin adorable. She didn't smell bad anymore too. She had a nice smell, like my favorite food-- honey.

Alex sat down beside her, admiring her beauty in her sleep, her hair slipped from her forehead, blocking her face. He grinned, moving his hand closer to brush the hair away. Slowly and carefully of course, he didn't want to wake her up. Not just because she needed sleep, but because he liked being able to just gaze at her beauty without having to worry about her finding out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 9:40 pm

Mira let out a soft sigh in her sleep. Her dreams never made any sense to her. It was always...warm in her dreams. Like she was standing in fire. She often had the same reoccurring dream, but she was never able to find out what it meant.
Mira stood in a glowing, blazing hot room. The walls were hot to the touch and the air smelled of smoke. It felt like she was in a burning building, but as she examined the building...nothing was on fire. Just blurred figures slowly making their way through the day. The heat spread through the house, slowly creeping across the walls like some fire demon ready to engorge itself with its unsuspecting victims. Mira opened her mouth to scream, trying to warn the blurred people. But they just kept going in slow motion. Then everything flashed a bright orangish red.
The next thing Mira knew, she was surrounded by white. Nothing but white and murmuring voices. Quick footsteps rang through the quite. They sounded like they were in a hurry, whoever the footsteps belonged to. But now...something was different about her dream...something had changed.
Mira was no longer in the white room. She was in the forest. It was easily recognizable as the place she spent most of her time. Everything seemed recognizable now..no more blurred figures and no more unreadable conversations. Everything was crisp and familiar. Mira turned her head and started running towards someone. At first, she was unable to tell who it was. Then...the figure became clear. Alex. She ran over to him and was welcomed by a warm embrace.
"Alex.." she murmured as she slept. A small smile crept across her face and she gave a content sigh.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 9:43 pm

ooc: I'll be back in a bit. Don't leave! I wanna continue roleplay! xD

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 9:46 pm

Alex rested on his arms, which were laid against the couch. It wasn't close to Mira though, he had made sure of that, and when Mira spoke her name in her sleep, he jumped back, thinking she had been awake. But the smile told him differently, she was just muttering in her sleep. Why his name though? I mean, surely he wasn't much to her. They had just met for a day! Yet he longed to hold her in his arms. It was a strange feeling, one he had never experienced before.

His heart was beating fast, much faster than usual. He kept telling himself that Mira only muttered it because she met Alex today, and maybe she was thinking how weird he was. But still, the smile had told him differently. He sighed, it was strange to have feelings such as this. When she stopped smiling, and muttered no more words in her sleep, he returned to his position and sat quietly beside her. She looked cute in her sleep too, that part never occurred to him before.

OOC: Okay, I'll be working on my post for Crispy then xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 10:02 pm

What happened next in her dream Mira didn't expect. Alex bent his head down and kissed her.
Mira stirred a bit, showing she was about to wake up soon.

ooc: >.< Crappy post! But the next one will be good I think xD

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 10:16 pm

OOC: It's a-okay, like my friend says. xD

Alex watched silently, Mira was still pretty cute in her sleep. But when she stirred, Alex frowned. Was she about to wake up? Hopefully not. Hoping his luck will last, he stayed on the spot, his eyes still resting on Mira.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 10:23 pm

Mira slowly sat up, keeping her eyes closed a moment. Her mouth stretched open in a wide yawn and she stuck her tongue out a bit as she yawned, stretching out her arms....It was a cat thing. When Mira opened her pale brown eyes to see Alex, she thought she was still dreaming.
"I even have a dream where I wake up and the first thing I see is him! What is he gonna kiss me again?!" she snapped. It was obvious she thought she was dreaming and was yelling at her sleeping self.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 10:26 pm

Alex was stunned when he heard what Mira had said. Only two words really made an effect though. Kissed, and again. Again. Did he hear it write, but it was pretty obvious she thought she was still dreaming. "Ah Mira..." He said, his heart speeding up. It was an odd feeling, but he was used to it by now. "You're not... How should I put this..." He paused, going for the easiest word. "Dreaming." He finished. He grinned. "But yes, I will kiss you actually, just not again." And without letting her respond, he his body moved in front, leaning in beside Mira, his lips on her cheek.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 10:39 pm

Mira's eyes widened and and she felt her cheeks get hot. "I'm...not dreaming?" she echoed, her voice cracking a bit. She cursed silently, mentally smacking herself in the head. She looked over at Alex. Her whole face and neck were scarlet and her body temperature seemed like it just rose ten degrees. She simply sat there, staring at Alex.
It felt like there was some magnetic pull. Like someone had taped a bunch of magnets to her and he was the metal she felt like she needed to be near. She leaned towards him a bit, feeling the pull between them. She could feel his warm breath on her face now they were so close. Now barely an inch apart and the pull just seemed to be getting stronger.
Mira abruptly sat back. And if it was possi le for er to blush more, she would have. She stood up quickly, tripping over her own two feet. "I'm gonna go buryy head in my pillow now..." she said in a shaky and uneven tone.
Mira briskly walked back the the bedroom and did just that, buried her face in her pillow.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 10:42 pm

Alex pulled away after a few seconds, and instantly his face felt hot. Why had he just done that? I mean, it must of freaked her out. But she was blushing, too. And when his lips were on her cheek, he could feel the blood warm up. He stepped away as Mira left for her bedroom. He stood still and made no attempt to go after her. Maybe she even hated him now, but the blushing? Was he thinking too much? He wasn't sure. Part of him wanted to follow, but entering a girl's room didn't seem too nice. Sighing, he sat back on the couch, his thoughts on Mira. Maybe she felt the same way toward Alex, the blushing, everything? Ah, he wasn't sure, as much as he wanted to be. He closed his eyes, trying to clean his mind from any other weird thoughts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 10:48 pm

Mira sat in her room, staring up at the ceiling. Why had she dreamed she kissed Alex? Was it why she had just tried to kiss him? She wasn't sure about any of these questions.
"I'm an idiot...I just had to go out and watch him sleep!" she hissed, hoping afterwards that Alex didn't hear.
Why was she acting like a complete idiot? She wasn't tired...she had just slept. 'Maybe I'm just socially awkward..' she thought with a small frown.

"What do you want?!"

Last edited by Angel on August 24th 2010, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 10:53 pm

Why had he kissed Mira? It was only on the cheek, yet at the same time, it felt a whole lot more. Why was he tempted in the first place? Maybe he should of put more thought into it. Too late for that now though...

He sighed, he could hear Mira's voice from her bedroom, but couldn't make out what she said, he was too busy focusing his thoughts elsewhere. I should apologize, he thought. Standing up from the couch, he walked toward Mira's room. He knocked on the door before he entered.

"Hey Mira... I'm..." He paused, glancing at her expression, before finishing. "I'm sorry, I didn't think. I'm a fool." Sighing, he turned back. "I should leave." He said. It wasn't what he wanted, but it seemed better for Mira. It seemed right was the best way to put it. Without waiting, he exited the room.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   August 24th 2010, 10:58 pm

Mira's eyes widened as he saw Alex leave. She stood up quickly, racing after him. "Wait!" she called. She grabbed him by the wrist. "You don't have to be sorry. I think that....neither if us are used to having someone there. And our brains are making us do...weird things. I don't want to lose you, Alex. You're the first friend I remember having.." she said. Her voice was pleading and her pale brown gaze showed the sadness she had if Alex left.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is she a...small leopard?   

Back to top Go down

Is she a...small leopard?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next