Shift
District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

District Leader's Apartment building.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Location : In the center of a wolf pack, ready to play. With prey.

District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:39 pm

I dropped the chips and caught them with my knee. "I wanted to come visit for a few days, ya know" I just noticed the girl laughing at me, I smiled, "Who that?" I asked looking at Ryan then back at him. cUte, but not my type.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:43 pm

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, you always have a motive or reason. And that is Ryan," I smiled for the second time when I mentioned her name.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:48 pm

I smiled and got up walking up to Dean, standing beside him looking at the guy. I looked at Dean. "I know a girl, who'd take Him off your hands, though it may distory the rest of the city" I said smiling

I looked at the girl, hearing what she said, I smirked, wasn't a girl that could be that perfect. I Looked at Dean, "So she's you girlfriend?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:50 pm

I wasn't sure, "Why don't you ask her yourself?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:58 pm

I was caught off gaurd by the question, and looked at him before nodding slowly, "yea" I said flatly, The dark skinned guy just shrugged, "So... Who are you?" I asked, not sure who he was. I didn't even have a name.

I seen the girl looking at me stragely, I smirked, "Colston, but call my Cole" I flipped my hair out from over my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:10 pm

I sighed and shook my head at him, "He's my cousin, unfortunately," I joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:16 pm

As much as the kid sturck me as a pure pain in the butt, I cound'nt help but evny Dean, for hav"You're welcome Lieutenant Sarcasm."ing a familey. I smiled, and leaned against, him, "Better then what I'm stuck with, a girl who bothers me, and is on the other side of the store, she yells and hollers and giggles and screams. and roles around on a stake bored" I said Cole's eyes lit up, like he was thinking haven.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:27 pm

I shrugged a little.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:43 pm

I smiled slightly, "I'm hungrey" I said Cole seemed to realize something and walked towards the living room with his food, I looked at Dean, and rised a eye brow
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 4:30 am

I walked over to her kissing her then looking at her, "What is it love?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 8:03 am

"Is... he always like that?" I asked pointing at Colston.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 2:05 pm

I thought for a little and nodded, "Yeah, kinda."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 5:39 pm

I smiled, then looked around reminded of my hunger
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 1:12 am

I kissed her cheek, "Come on love, let's go eat," I said pulling back her chair for her to sit on.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 7:13 am

Smiling a sat down and waited
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 7:21 am

The food didn't come much later, I smiled. I had a typical english breakfast minus the beans and tomato.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 7:48 am

I wasn't quite sure what they sevred other then some waffles, with whipped cream on it. I had eaten almost everything even half the muffin thing, It was good, and I was hungry, so falvor didn't matter to me completely, though I ate slow, a habit I'd form, eat slower, last longer.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 7:53 am

I ate some scrambled eggs on toast and some bacon. I wasn't that hungry.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 6:29 pm

After finshing, I looked at him and smiled, "You have a bathroom?" I asked, wanting to wash my face and brush my hair, out. and pretty much take a warm shower.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 7:25 pm

I nodded and pointed to a grand door on the other side of the bedroom we'd used.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 8:56 pm

I smiled, and walked over there, I found a maid and asked her for some cloths, and a fresh tooth brush, She bought them back to me and I thanked her, and closed the door to the bathroom, looking into the mirror, I looked nice, but my hair was a tad bit crooked from my sleep, I filled my hands with water and dunked my face, it woke me up. After lookong through the coulths I smiled, some crapis and a red and black top. I ran a nice warm bath and took off my couths. SLipping into the water. I also poored bubbles in it. now cover unto my neck in puffy bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 9:03 pm

Of course the clothes were dresses and everything that I liked on a girl. I went to my room and sat down on my bed and read my book.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 9:18 pm

After awhile I turn the water colder to relex my mind, washing off. I got out and stood in fornt of the mirror, with a white towal wrapped around me, brushing my carmal, hair out, I'd miss the curls, but my hair lighted to go stright. I put on my clouths and my hair in a ponytail, I walked out of the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 9:25 pm

I smiled, "Hey, should I brush your hair again or something?" I asked her when she came out with her hair in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 9:35 pm

I shook my head no. "You dont have to" I said sitting by him, looking at the book, picking out a few words, but I could read well, I could read bacis things, but not going to shcool for many years, can do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

District Leader's Apartment building.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next