Shift
District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

District Leader's Apartment building.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:09 am

I smiled, my strong arm wrapping us together like rope.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Location : In the center of a wolf pack, ready to play. With prey.

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:30 am

as he warped us together my skin tigled with plessure our kiss deep and strong
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:33 am

I smiled and kissed her, I fell on the bed flat on my back.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 12:59 pm

I smiled as we fell back, waiving my tan fingers in his short blonde hair
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 1:33 pm

I never wanted this to end. I kissed her again a little fiercer my hands creeping down to the end of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 3:41 pm

I pulled back, and smiling teasing at him, "That good pay back?" I asked smirking, I didn't move his hands, but just smirked, knowing it would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 4:32 pm

I nodded and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 4:38 pm

I kissed him for a few secouds, before I pulled away again, this time feeling the dulling pain in my back, I sighed and put my face into his neck. and breathed deeply, taking in his sweet smell.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 5:25 pm

I smiled and kissed her head.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 5:36 pm

Soon I started to drift off to sleep in his lap. I felt a peice of hair fall over my face, before I was asleep
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 7:57 pm

I smiled and cradled her in my arms until I also fell a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:00 pm

I slowly awoke, as golden evening rays of the sunset, blazed through the windows, and into my eyes. My hair turned true gold. from it's light brown tan color. I woke, and tried to stand up, but was kept down, by thick strong arms. Keeping a firm hold onto me. A Maid quickly walked in and then walked back out, after oking her thin face inside
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:02 pm

I didn't wake up, I normally slept untill 12:30 PM.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:18 pm

I sighed, and turned around, my back feeling better. "Dean?" I wispered lightly, He looked nice and sweet asleep. Weird
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:22 pm

I woke up slowly and looked up, "What time is it?" I said not awake yet.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:34 pm

I looked around for a clock, "Er... 7:12 P.M" I said blinking my pale green blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:36 pm

I groaned and held on to her and tried to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:48 pm

I laughed slightly as I slipped out of his grasp, witch is very diffacult. I walked slowly down the stairs, and found a kicten and dinning room, I sat in one of the chiars and sat there. Looking around. I never knew why'd I do that. I just did.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:53 pm

I continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:02 pm

OCC: May I bring in another Charre?
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:06 pm

OOC: Sure

I woke up and hour later and walked down to the dining room where Riley sat. I kissed her cheek and sat acroos from her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:12 pm

Pretend he all ready Knows Dean, like a friends or adpoted cuz or something

I ran into the doors, brusting into the apart, my paws skidding on the ground my gray ears tuffed, and a smirking face, even though I was in animal form. "Dean! Man" I said panting
I turned and wacthed as a shifter ran into the house shocked for a moment
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:18 pm

I laughed, "Cousin, there is a elevator you know," I told him kissing Riley before walking over to him, "Whatcha doing here? And why?" I asked him smiling lightly which I never did. Riley just made me smile.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:26 pm

*Cough* Ryan *Cough*

I shook my head, and my spoted dusty fur shurk, and My dark brozeish tan skin glowed, I rubbed my dark brown eyes, before smiling crookedly, "What, Can't your cuz just come," I looked around the room finding a cabnet, turning around with my arms full and a bag of chips in my teeth to carry, "Come. and ... visit every... once in a-file" My last words were mubbled.

I wacthed the guy, I giggled slightly, he would be the perfect macth for that runt I have to live with. His Dark hair was tinted red and black and looked like a annoying little brother, form the islands.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:33 pm

I grabbed his shoulder, "Seriously, why are you here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

District Leader's Apartment building.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next