Shift
District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

District Leader's Apartment building.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Location : In the center of a wolf pack, ready to play. With prey.

District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 10:37 am

I shook my head, "I know your name, but like, why do you have people working for you?" I didn't get it, was he royalty or something, Only thing I had, was a isle in Wal-Mart and the few tattered coulths.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 10:55 am

I understood now, "I'm the District Leader," I answered her. The waffles were brought up and served.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 1:20 pm

I smiled and noding, I seen the waffles. I took the plate and ate slowly, waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 1:32 pm

I felt like it wasn't right to sit her in my swimming trunks and for the rest naked with her all dressed up, "I should go put on a shirt," I began.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 1:35 pm

A tiny part said he was good, but I was going to act like a good girl, and nodded, eating the waffles again
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 1:42 pm

I shrugged and walked of. I put on a V-neck shirt which had a nice green colour and a white button-up shirt over it. I rolled up the sleeves and let the buttons undone and put on some jeans instead and a pair of Allstars before coming back.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 1:48 pm

I seen him come back upstairs dressed nicely, I smiling faintly. I finshed the waffles. feeling much better. I tucked some of the light brown curled hair behind my ear. But I was bold again, "Not to sound hoeish or anything, You looked better without the shirt" I said still fiddleing with the curly lock of hair
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 1:52 pm

I smiled, "I can take it off if you want. I like it shirtless better anyways, it's better when I 'shift." I answered matter of fact.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 1:57 pm

I really considered it, before I shook my head, "Your chose" I said before tring to sat up, my paale eyes, sparked, as I felt the slight pain, but I ingored it mostly sitting up in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 1:59 pm

I quickly got rid of the shirt. I hated shirt or anything that covered my chest.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 2:15 pm

I LAughing a tickling laugh, I haadn't laughed in a long time, I amused laugh anyway. I My eyes swiched Blue again.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 2:18 pm

That made me smile as well.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 2:26 pm

I smiled, "I like you much better when youre not growling at me" I pointed out smiling. Yet then the memory swept over me, the chill of icy December water, black washing over my hands and feet.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 4:24 pm

I nodded and chuckled softly
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 5:19 pm

I frowned I'm going to need a better thankyou, other then a simple.thankyou" i pointed out
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 6:48 pm

I smiled and sat next to her, "How about a kiss?" I teased.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 9:53 pm

I rised an eye brow, "That seems fair" I said smiling, Other then the gunshot, this is a good day, and even the gunshot wasn't to bad. I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 5:48 am

I leaned in slowly and my lips met hers. I kissed her soft as a butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 7:20 am

I kissed back softly, then ending the kiss, I smiled, though I yawred to say like that forever, my eyes soft. I stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 7:36 am

You could see I had to concentrate on not grabbing her again and kissing her again. I yearned for her. I gave her another small kiss before smiling statisfied.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 7:55 am

[color=#D0981AI smiled leaning pretty close to him, "Are we even now, or must we cotuine?" I whispered[/color]
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 7:58 am

I smiled, "I'll let you decide, it's you I am kissing," I teased her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:20 am

I smirked, and pressed my lips to him, geantly, seeing along I could go before I it wasn't enough for a gentle little peck. My heart tumpped a tad harder, but I igroed it.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:41 am

I smiled and kissed her back gently picking her up and putting her on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:07 am

I couldn't take it, I wrapped.my.arms around his neck and deeping the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

District Leader's Apartment building.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next