Shift
District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

District Leader's Apartment building.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 5:26 am

I smiled and noticed she looked at my book so I showed her the cover.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Location : In the center of a wolf pack, ready to play. With prey.

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 7:48 am

I smiled looking at the cover then leaning my head agaisnt his shoulder and closing my eyes just relexing
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 7:58 am

I smiled and kissed her head before returning to my book, I was a quick reader.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 4:40 pm

I smiled as a rubbed little circles on my theigh right above my knee. My eyes would open every once in while and scan over the room, or his face, or the words on the book
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 3:45 am

I smiled and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 7:32 am

I tilted my chin up and pressed my lips to his. My eyes closed, as a wave of warth seemed to hit me
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 9:41 am

I smiled and pressed my warm body to hers.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 10:53 am

I sighed, if there was one ting I lied it was cat naps, but right I' just lay here, like I'm asleep and get rested
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 11:30 am

I looked at her, "What is it?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 12:26 pm

I frowned, "Why are you so nice to me?" I asked unsecrent, "We fought you saved me, now your like, Sweet" I said confused
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 4:16 pm

My hand brushed through my short hair, "Well, I am always fierce and get as you put it, sweet once I get to know the other person, plus, I am wrapped around your finger because of your godlike beauty and personality," I explained.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 4:37 pm

I smiled, "Ok" I said smiling I leaned up and kissed him sweetly, "That's for calling me godlike" I said jokily
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 4:39 pm

I smiled and kissed her back, "What do I have to do to get another kiss?" I teased her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 4:53 pm

I smiled, "Not much" I whispered softly, before kissing him again this time not pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 5:06 pm

I kissed her back leaning in slowly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 5:52 pm

I leaned into him, my arms wrapping around his neck
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 6:03 pm

I kissed her with more force.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 6:13 pm

I smiling I took the book and put it on the stand never breaking the kiss, I put my ankle over one of his, now laying on top of him mostly.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 6:31 pm

I held her tight and kissed her and then her neck.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 6:35 pm

I tiltled my chin so he good get more acess to my neck, moving on my back, so he could hover over me, and kiss me. My eyes closed in pleasure, as bit my lower lip lightly
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 6:39 pm

I kissed her mouth again letting my tongue slide in.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 6:43 pm

I let his tongue expolre my mouth, and I put a hand on his abs. Feeling closed in but in a confortable way, not like is was. I felt my heart beat incrase.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 6:45 pm

I kissed her pressing against her body.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 6:51 pm

I pulled back gasping, chacthing my breath for a moment. But wanting his lips on me again
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 7:54 am

I smiled and my lips never left her skin and I kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

District Leader's Apartment building.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next