Shift
Ruler of the South - Page 3 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Ruler of the South - Page 3 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruler of the South

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Ruler of the South - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:03 am

Grason frowned, studying the wolf for a moment before he shook his head. "No...you have lived a long time, wolf. I know of only one other who has lived longer. This means that you have more fighting skills you appear to. I'm not going to get rid of someone who could help us to drive away those humans because of a personal disliking.." he said, keeping himself calm and level headed again. Although, it was obvious he hated this decision, but he knew it was the right one.
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
Momus Boy
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:13 am

My face kept the same neutral expression, but inside I was grinning. I had called his bluff. I didn't want to push it, but I didn't want to make him think I knew what he would say all along. "You are wise for not choosing to fight me." I tell him, glancing at the female. I looked back to the female. "Don't believe we have met." I ask her, obviously looking for her name.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:23 am

Grason scowled. He quickly changed into his animal form. Without hesitating, or thinking, he lunged at the wolf. He snarled, knowing if he actually stood on the wolf his weight would crush him. "I would not underestimate my abilities, wolf. It would not be wise.." he said, narrowing his eyes. He then stepped off of Maxx and shifted back into his human form. He leaned against a wall and crossed his arms. He knew he probably hadn't hurt the wolf, but he didn't enjoy being called a coward. It was a lion thing...
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:32 am

I snarled at the lion, letting out a howl and summoning his Team Alpha Male.

Nah, I had to do that x] Was OOC

BIC: I snarled at the attack, obviously agitated at the lion. I swear, if one more person attacks me I will snap. I took a moment to calm down, then turned back into a human. I looked behind me, taking a chair and sitting down onto it. My legs were starting to get tired from standing all this time. I adjusted my raggy clothes, looking back up at the people.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 9:20 pm

A lot of events unfolded while Riley stood motionless, watching it without much bother. Nothing had really gotten on his nerves, just comments that seemed to be leading to a fight. And not until the worse happened-- when the wolf called Grason a coward, did the worse happen. He saw the great leap, landing perfectly on the wolf, Grason had pinned him down in his lion form. He was dangerous, but even his cat like reflexes couldn't be able to stop him in time. His speed, power, everything was close to, if not already perfect.

He waited for the lion to strike, to end the wolf's life, but he did not. Instead, he left him, saying a few words before returning to his human form. He couldn't blame him. Killing wasn't exactly in a shifter's blood, just because we turned into bloodthirsty animals didn't mean they exactly had to kill. That wasn't a part of their nature. They were at least still half human, and not murderers-- though he couldn't say the same for every shape shifter.

He sighed, turning his attention to the wolf. "You'd be smart not to make anymore rude comments toward Grason... Pride does linger inside a lion, shape shifter or not." His eyes looked empty. Bored. But yet they were in a way attractive, maybe it was the color? He didn't know, and nobody really got close enough to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:00 pm

I glanced at the Asian dude, anger inside of me growing. Like, a spark that needed some kindling to ignite. I let it have that kindling. Actually, I let if have my whole pile of wood. I stood up abruptly, my chair skidding behind me. I let out a primal growl as I changed into a wolf, and jumped at Garson. My instinct was to go for his throat, but I went for the upper part of his arm. I tried to bite down on it, causing blood to come out and quite a bit of pain.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:11 pm

Grason snarled, quickly shifting into his lion form. He dug his claws into the wolf's throat with an angry growl. Because of his shifting, he was able to free his arm. He glanced at the blood coming from his wounds and sighed, shaking his head. He then grinned. "Thank you...you have given me a reason to attack..." he said, happy that he had the excuse that he was defending himself. He tackled Maxx, putting all of his weight of the wolf's ribcage. He then dug his long, sharp fangs into the wolf's neck and tightened his grip. It was part of that whole hunting thing. You see...lions don't actually maul their prey to death. They put pressure on their throat with their jaws and suffocate them to kill them. It leaves more meat for later. However, he had no intentions on eating this wolf if he did in fact kill him. He tightened his grip on the wolf's neck more as a deep growl erupted from his open maw.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:14 pm

I let out a whimper, not struggling for fear it would just make more damage. I brought my paw up, raking repeatedly at Garsons face. As wounds started to appear, I tried to get him to take his mouth off of me. If this didn't work, I would shift to human and try to open his jaw with my hands.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:17 pm

Grason lifted his back paw and stepped hard on the wolf's lower stomach. He gave one last clench of his jaws before he ripped them away, spitting out the fur that came with them. He placed his paw on the wolf's chest, digging his claws into it with a snarl. "If I were you...I would think twice before attacking me again. Because if you do, I will not be as lenient..." he spat. He slashed his claws across the wolf's face once more before stalking away and out of the building. He padded down the dusty streets and into the forest, the place he went to calm down.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:27 pm

The wolf had bothered him too, because if this, he made no attempt to stop the lion. He had his reasons, and quite frankly, the wolf deserved it. It may sound evil, but it was the truth. When the lion had stormed off, he stared at the wolf with distaste. "You should never of said anything, I warned you." He simply stated, before turning his back, taking his leave into the empty streets ahead.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 8:21 am

I laid on the ground in a heap, trying to calm my heart. I could feel two wounds on me, both around my head area. I let out a whimper, struggling to my feet. I shifted to a human, and swayed on my feet. I stumbled to a wall, leaning against it and sighing. I felt the ripped flesh on my neck, and the scratch on my cheek. I wobbled out of the building, my hand on my throat. He hadn't gotten anything too bad, just some veins. I fell to the ground, groaning on it. I pulled my legs close to, shutting my eyes... Just a quick nap and I could walk again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 11:06 am

Grason sank down to the ground in the forest, feeling the cool breeze on his face. He glanced at the wound on his arm. It was nothing to bad. However, it would most likely leave a scar. He began cleaning it with long swipes of his lion tongue. He spat the blood out with a disgusted look. Shifter blood tasted horrible to other Shifters. He shook his head with a sigh. After a moment he shifted into his human form. He tore his long-sleeved shirt off of him and wrapped it around the wound on his arm. His now bare upper body showed the other scars he had from...other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruler of the South
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3