Shift
Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler  (heh) of the North 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler  (heh) of the North 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler (heh) of the North

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Music
Music

Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler  (heh) of the North Empty
PostSubject: Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler (heh) of the North   Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler  (heh) of the North EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 10:09 pm

As Niki stood there, in her animal form, she gazed out into the open land. She studied the grounds, and knew she was home. Smelling the ground, Niki licked her lips. Food was close. Too tired. She yawned, and immediately transformed into a human. Her tail was not there any more. Instead was a purple mini skirt with rainbow colored leggings. Niki's shirt was neon green with a smilie face on it, and she added some suspenders on. Her blue hair flew down as she was lifted up on her two legs.

"What a beautiful day." She said, stretching out her arms. Yawning once more, the teen sat on a log and yawned once more. Out of nowhere, she transformed back into a White Tiger, then back to a human. It was a flaw that most of the hybrid's had. "Shoot!" She snapped, and put on a frown. COME ON?!?! She thought carefully. I MEAN, IT HAPPENED IN MR. JERALL'S CLASS ONCE AND I HAD TO EXPLAIN WHY I WAS A TIGER!!!! But now I'm here. Niki sighed, then gazed back over the land once more.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler (heh) of the North   Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler  (heh) of the North EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 1:05 pm

Sean sighed as he walked casually through the streets of the North District. It wasn't exactly his "home" but he roamed everywhere. He suddenly got the urge to do a cartwheel and he grinned. He stopped before bolting forward and throwing his upper body forward in the motion of a cartwheel. He landed flat on his face. 'Maybe I should learn to do a cartwheel first..' he thought, rubbing his now dirt covered and slightly scratched face. He rose to his feet and dusted himself off. He then glanced around, wanting to find something to do. "So boring around here!" he groaned in exasperation. He flopped down to the ground, staring up at the sky. Although, flopping onto dusty cement wasn't the best idea. He rubbed the back of his head, mumbling his displeasure to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
Music
Music

PostSubject: Re: Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler (heh) of the North   Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler  (heh) of the North EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 1:24 pm

Hearing a flop made her twist her head around. Niki knew someone had a 'fail' moment. Seeing another human made her stand, and she said, "Hello." formally. This boy she thought better be one of us. Putting her hand out to shake his, Niki smiled wonderfully, her white teeth glowing. "I'm Niki Lorenza, Ruler of the North, Princess tiger." Oh how that name made her happy!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler (heh) of the North   Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler  (heh) of the North EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 1:59 pm

[lightblue]Sean lifted his head with a grin. "Sean Millers...though I'm not royalty," he said, shkaing her hand. He glanced around him, sitting up and crossing his legs. "So..this is your district, huh?" he said. "Well...I'm not royalty, but I am an African Painted Dog," he said. Sean shifted into his animal form. His fur was black with brown and white splotches. His short, bushy tail gave a wave and his tongue lolled goofily out of the side of his mouth. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Music
Music

PostSubject: Re: Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler (heh) of the North   Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler  (heh) of the North EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 2:30 pm

She laughed a little as his tongue hung heavily from his mouth. "I love dogs! Even though I'm a big cat." Niki said, shifting into a white tiger. Her pose was in mode for when hunting for prey. Niki's eyes were daggers and piercing. Showing her teeth, she would've scared a mere human. Niki looked ferocious and dangerous. Luckily, she was a sweet heart.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler (heh) of the North   Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler  (heh) of the North EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 3:37 pm

Sean noticed her fearsome look and he grinned. "You know...if I was human I'd be scared out of my mind. But being a Shifter...it's kind of attractive," he said. He shifted into his human form. Sean stood at 6 feet in height. His hair was brown, shortly cropped and messy looking. His eyes were now their usual shade of blue and silver. His chin had a bit of stubble on it, which was normal for a seventeen-year-old boy. His eyes had that odd affect to them, making one want to look deeper. Although, he had no idea of this odd thing his gaze did to people. He just knew that people liked his eyes for one reason or another. Sean leaned against a crumbling wall. "So...Tiger Princess?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Music
Music

PostSubject: Re: Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler (heh) of the North   Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler  (heh) of the North EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 6:16 pm

She laughed a little as shifting into a human again."Aww, I wanted you to be scared." Niki joked, then dusted off her pants. After a little more laughing, she went "Yeah yeah, I know I'm awesome." Her blue hair glistened in the light, and was purely blue! Though, you could see some black coming from her roots. Niki smiled once more, just loving the fact that she is the ruler of tigers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler (heh) of the North   Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler  (heh) of the North Empty

Back to top Go down

Dictator-Um, I mean Ruler (heh) of the North
Page 1 of 1