Shift
The Ruler of the East 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
The Ruler of the East 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ruler of the East

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wouter
Crispy Bacon

The Ruler of the East Empty
PostSubject: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 2:17 pm

The sky was bright and the sun covered most of the Eastern District. It was as if the sun was so bright it could have melted the entire place and the people living there. Kyosuke didn't mind mind though he loved this weather. Mostly cause of the girls in bikini and yes today was another day to do what he most loved.

Kyosuke was swimming in the water in his turtle form and was headed for the beach. He lived in a big castle made of hard sand and fulfilled his duties as district leader there. As much as he liked the place he wanted to go out today. Once closer to the beach he started morphing back to his human form.His skin returned to normal and huge shell on his back started to disappear. The water was getting undeep as he walked on the wet sand over to where the most people were.

"Heya Ladies" he said in a confident way as he put his sunglasses on. He ran towards a group of girls who were about to play a beachvolleybal game. "Did anyone miss me?" smiling at the ladies he got closer to a young girl with black hair and a rather tanned skin. The smile on his face started turning into a grin as he put his arms around the girl,slowling moving his hands towards the girl's boobs.

The girl knew what he was gonna do and quickly threw a punch at the old man. Kyosuke was too busy staring down her chest area and took the punch full force. He fell down in the sand,making it slowly enter his mouth and small drups of blood were flowing out of his nose. Frustrated he yelled: "Why do I never get to have any fun?"
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 2:28 pm

I walked onto the beach, my waist-length midnight black hair hanging down. I had a black and white striped bikini on.
Back to top Go down
Wouter
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 2:36 pm

Slowly recovering from the girl's punch he saw an even prettier girl walking on the beach."Wow what a hottie" he thought as put himself together and started sneaking behind the girl's back. Once close he raised his left arm and swung his hand over to the girl's ass. "SHWEET" he shouted as he turned red waiting for the girl's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 2:43 pm

I jumped up and landed behind the old guy. I growled -actually growled- and shapeshifted in seconds. I became a graceful Jaguar. I was the Jaguar Queen! No-one touches my butt. I snarled and extended my paws and claws shot out. I focussed my purple eyes on the man.
Back to top Go down
Wouter
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 3:00 pm

Saw the lighting fast transformation and started observing the girl."Another morpher eh?" he said in a rather serious tone. He took off his sunglasses and threw them somewhere in the sand."Time to get serious!" His arms started turning green and his hands turned into two giant shields. His left shield was more round and shield like, while his right shield had more sharper edges."This is how you turn defense into offense girl." He put his two shields close to each other to form some kind of martial arts stance."Bring it!"
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 3:04 pm

I growled and charged. I changed in the air and moved quickly and landed behind me and changed my hand to a claw and lashed out. I snarled again. I quickly shifted to full animal form when he tried to hit me with the shields
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 4:22 pm

Lounging on a grassy hill close by the beach lazily, Fang leaned against a tree and watched as a commotion broke out with mild interest. In his opinion, the old man shoulda' seen it coming, going around and touching girls as he pleased. He applauded the chick for being able to defend herself from perverts, though she may have overreacted just a little bit. Challenging him to a fight? Sure, he went and disrespected her assets but a simple smack and letting him go on his merry way would have been enough.

Fang knew who the old man was. Kyosuke. Ruler of the Eastern district. He couldn't resist women, and had a bit of a reputation for hittin' on anything that looked even remotely female. It was rather entertaining coming to the Eastern part of the Abandoned City and watching him get beat around for touching others a little too often in places that people preferred to not have touched.

Even so, Fang pushed off the tree with the intention of saving the old man's sorry butt, he bounded down the hill and changed into wolf form midair before landing in front of the ol' turtle, snarling and snapping his jaw to hopefully make the chick Jaguar back off. Men had to stick together right? Especially since most women were so fierce and willing to hit anything back that hit them first. Reminded him of his sister. Fang would never hurt a girl, and he would defend a girl if another male hurt them. It just wasn't right to hit a girl.

(( Used your line there, Wouter. ;] ))
Back to top Go down
http://heroesevermore.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 6:27 pm

I looked at the new guy and shifted back quickly and stood up and flipped my hair. I saw and knew I'd over reacted. I looked down alittle, "Sorry," I didn't sound convincing but that was the closest the creep was going to get. I looked at the new guy again, he was a wolf, I'd always wanted to seduce a wolf! I quickly flipped my card and put on a new face, I loved a good old game of seducing.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:45 am

Shifting back into human form, Fang glanced at the girl with muted interest. She was.. pretty. There was no doubt about that, and tall, but she looked a little too young for his tastes. Probably not too young for Kyosuke though. Snorting at the thought, he shook his head once and sniffed a bit. He didn't really want to be in a relationship. Not then, not ever.

"Well, my work here's done." He said, turned and fixing Kyosuke with a look before saluting with two fingers and walking off.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:47 am

I ran after him, "Where are you going?" I said sounding sexy once I caught up.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 12:05 pm

"Why are you following?" He shot back, looking slightly annoyed now. Fang hated it when girls tried to sound all husky and such. Wasn't lady-like in his opinion. He preferred the natural ones, that didn't try so hard and care about such.. trivial things.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 12:24 pm

I snickered, "Why would you care? Like I'm following you, I need to get to the First House, so you don't judge, that is this way," I said my voice arrogant and annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 12:27 pm

Scowling, he glared at her and stopped. "Why would I care? What kind of question of that? Of course I would care if someone followed me." He said, rolling his eyes but smiling in spite of himself. "First house huh? Are you some sort of super powerful shifter?"[/size]
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 4:22 pm

I rolled my eyes and flipped back my long hair elegantly, [color=aqua]"Nah. I'm the Queen of Jaguars, nothing too big," I answered him.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 5:29 pm

"Nothing too big?" Fang echoed, raising an eyebrow at her. If being a king/queen wasn't anything big, what was considered important? Deciding he was going to introduce himself to her since it looked like they might talk for a bit, he frowned slightly and looked at her. "Name's Fang, you don't need to know my last name, it's not important."
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 6:05 pm

I nodded at him, "That's because you don't have a last name, I'm Blaise Gray," I introduced myself.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 4:43 pm

"Are you dull or something? Of course I have a last name." Fang barked, his notorious scowl entering his features once more. It's not like Fang is my real name either. Honestly, who would name their child Fang? At least she didn't question it, but that's not surprising because from what I've seen she's not all too bright. One corner of his mouth was pulled down so he looked rather unhappy. Fang certainly didn't want to waste his time talking to simpleminded people, as mean as that sounded. Continuing on his way, he remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 5:00 pm

I just grinned.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 5:06 pm

Rolling his eyes, he inspected the girl warily before giving a half-hearted wave. "Well, this is where we part. It was lovely to meet you, goodbye." He said, sarcasm dripped from the part where he said 'lovely.' Mussing his hair, he walked off and didn't look back - as much as he wanted to. It was an odd feeling anyways, but this girl was certainly interesting. Most would hit him if he insulted them.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 5:14 pm

I rolled my eyes and left walking easier on the stone than in the sand with my heels. I flipped back my hair. I put on a shirt that still showed my bikini but hid my stomach. My cut-offs were fine so I walked off to my Ferrari.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler of the East   The Ruler of the East Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ruler of the East
Page 1 of 1