Shift
Wandering Through The Streets 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Wandering Through The Streets 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Through The Streets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Crispy Bacon

Wandering Through The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 12:06 am

I walk along the streets in my human form looking for something to do. I didn't see anyone to talk to. I sit on a large rock, not a boulder, but a rock. I look around on the street for someone. Then I look straight in front of me, clearly bored. I get up and start to walk along the street again. I get to an intersection and cross the street. It was very hard to find someone ecspecially when you're a run away with no real parents and your twin sister is looking for someone to talk to in a different district.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Location : In the center of a wolf pack, ready to play. With prey.

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 12:14 am

I panted raning throught the streets in my animal form, I looked like a strike of silvery grey as my large webbed paws smacked the ground painfuly, I kept my icy blue eyes on the small rabbit in forent of me, not a shifter, just a plain ol rabbit that would hopefully be a good meal, not that I needed one that bad, I had eaten a bird for breastfest. I kept running when I turned a corner the rabbit ducked into a small hole just big enought for my head. I skidded to a halt and shook my head, I growled a low growl and turned around when I seen anouter person standing out there. I fouced for a moment and quickly shifted back into a human. I rubbing my head the feeling of ears and nose shriking back into your skull is kinda unpleast.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 12:23 am

I say, "Hello. You're like my sister and I. Except we're runaways." I say. "I'm Penny." I put my hand out the person could shake my hand. I smile my normal runaway smile. It wasn't much of a smile. The only thing that made it a smile was that I was away from my adoptive parents. It might've been a better smile if my parents weren't dead.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 12:30 am

I frowned once and shook her hand, "I know what I am" I pointed out then popped my back, "You'd think that after years of shifting it's be more comfy, Oh I'm Annalise Black, but call me Kam or Blueeyes" I said smilng this smile was kind, but wairy.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 12:36 am

"Nice to meet you Kam." I say I remembered the good times I had with my family before my parents dies. The way I said my full name, 'Penipe.' I remembered the toys and the fresh weather in our town. I remembered the hide-and-seek. I then went back to reality and my smile became slightly bigger.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 12:42 am

I closed my eyes for a moment, then they shot open my steel blue eyes scanned over the girl in front of me, "What are you?" I asked, I was always curios as too what a shifter was, what happened to them. I wanted to be like a seinceist only nice, and understanding of us becasue I was one of us, just to study the connetcion between us and our animals forms, our other life.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 12:46 am

"I'm a Javan Leopard. My sister's an Alaskan Tundra Wolf." I say. I start shifting into a Javan Leopard. I had a lot of black spots all over my body. Within a few seconds I was a Javan Leopard. I smiled in my my animal form.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 12:54 am

I smiled, and nodded once, "I'm sure as you seen I'm a Weimaraner, or a fancy kind of hunting dog" I said I quickly fell foward to a tall lean silvery dog, my icy bright blue eyes shone and I wagged my docked looking tail. I exmined her coat closly, it was a Leopard I had never heard of and pretty, somehow it seemed to fit her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 12:57 am

I shifted back to my human tail. I say, "Ow, I hate the tail part. It always shifts last." I simply frown as I make sure my tail had shifted into a tail bone. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 1:05 am

I wagged my short grey tail then sat looking up I quikly morphed back, My tail retreating quicker then hers but my ears seemed to stay longer for a moment, and my face more pointed then returned to normal, "Yeah.. it's my ears, but tails are a brother, but awefully fun" I said smiling, I blinked a few times before my iris faded darker.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 1:10 am

I smile and sit on a rock nearby. I say, "That sucks." I feel the breeze of the wind go past me. It goes through my hair. I say, "I love the wind, well when it isn't at a high force."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 1:15 am

I shrug, "I love stroms, heavy heavy rain, wind thunder and lightning it is wonderfull to me, like it washes out all the bad for awhile." I looked distracted
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 1:34 am

I smile and then frown. I say, "You look a little distracted. What's wrong?" I looked at her and wondered if anything was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 1:59 am

I shook my head to clear it, "Oh Nothing, I was just thinking" I said then chuckled lightly, It reminded me of my friend Kimi. That messed up little indain girl who I think knew more about anything that lives then any other lving thing.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 6:00 am

I smile and look around. I say, "I am hungry." I sigh and look around for prey.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 1:19 pm

I laugh, "Well I had a rabbit but I prefer deer, I can't eat it raw I keep a lighter on me all the time and cook it. but I'm too small to get a deer myself" I rambled thinking.
Back to top Go down
Azn
Crispy Bacon
Azn

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 2:15 pm

I rampage through the streets trying to control my powers. I tried to transform back and I did, but I flew high up in the air and landed by two people. "Hey hows it going um I'm new and uh" I say on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 9:23 pm

I jump back she my skin seemed to flicker grey like I was shifting, I stayed human though and looked at the guy worriedly. "Er... You K?" I asked frowning.
Back to top Go down
Azn
Crispy Bacon
Azn

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 2:36 am

I tried to get up, but the pain was unbearable and I stayed on the ground. "Yeah I'm fine. I hate how I shift into a Rhinoceros. It hurts when you can't see." I say shifting my shades.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 25th 2010, 2:40 pm

I nodded and frowned again, My steel blue eyes looking down at him with slight amusement, "Just for what it's worth.. It might help if you stay still when you shift".
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 4:55 am

I think to myself, Spaceout. I say, "I'm Penny, the Javan Leopard. Who are you?" I say to the boy. I wait for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Azn
Crispy Bacon
Azn

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 10:12 pm

"Names Jared. Jared Rock" I said standing up. "That's kinda hard".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Streets   Wandering Through The Streets Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Through The Streets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shift :: Roleplay :: The Abandoned City :: The North District-
Jump to: