Shift
The Lab 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
The Lab 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Original.Sin.
Crispy Bacon
.Original.Sin.

The Lab Empty
PostSubject: The Lab   The Lab EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 9:50 am

I was being huled in and zapped, with small bolts of electricity. I looked out to seee the white walls, the black tables , and multi-colored test tubes. "HELP HELP ME SOME ONE HELP!!!!!!!" I shoutd my voice faint, my eyues scanni9ng most of the scienist. I hope the other animal got away ok....rememberingf how he pissed them off to get them off his "turff" when he heard word of the labist coming...
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

The Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lab   The Lab EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 11:28 am

I swept in the room elegantly, "Jimmy, open cell four!" I called to the fat man and winked at the shifter, I was going to get him free. "I'm going to check his DNA, trust, I'll be fine Jimmy," I said quickly when he started to protest.
Back to top Go down
.Original.Sin.
Crispy Bacon
.Original.Sin.

The Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lab   The Lab EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 10:15 pm

Some girl came over to my cell, to check my DNA and thats when i made my move. I shifted quickly, shoved my head between her legs and tossed her on my back. I leaped over some chemicals, and swished my tail knocking them over, as i raced to the door, i prounced on the "open doors" lever, releasing most of all other shifters. I thought to the rider on my back, 'Thanks your helpful'. I slid under the closing gate, and looked back at the animals left behind. 'Poor guys'....

- Kyle
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

The Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lab   The Lab EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 5:59 am

I was furious, "You idiot! I let 'shifters disappear one by one so I can save new ones, now I can't!" I said exasperated. I jumped of his back and quickly changed and ran ahead with him in my Jaguar form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lab   The Lab Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shift :: Roleplay :: The Human City-
Jump to: