Shift

Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In a tree. [o p e n]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyca
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: In a tree. [o p e n]   August 22nd 2010, 1:08 pm

Lanny strolled through the forest with a happy smile. She loved it here. It was fresh, clean and it smelled like nature. Her black hair swung behind her and her purple eyes shone in the light. She quickly hid them behind her long bangs. Lanny wore her light green tank top and a pair of gray skinny jeans. She spotted a large tree nearby and smiled. She reached up to the lowest branch and pulled herself up. She then reached into her pocket and pulled out a rolled up, paper-back book. SHe opened up to where she left off and started reading. How she loved reading in trees. She gave a content sigh as she turned the page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby
Crispy Bacon

Location : In the center of a wolf pack, ready to play. With prey.

PostSubject: Re: In a tree. [o p e n]   August 22nd 2010, 3:57 pm

I quitely padded through the forset, My long black tail swished behind me warily. I sceanted anouther shifter, Maybe I might make a friend, I thought, then scoulded myself, No one can be trusted, don't get your hopes up! I shook my sleek head out, My icy blue eyes screahed over, I seen her, she seemed harmless now, But I staied in my form as a Black Panther.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyca
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: In a tree. [o p e n]   August 22nd 2010, 4:02 pm

Lanny lifted her head from her book and smiled. She saw the black panther, knowing that it was most likely a Shifter. There weren't many black panthers around these parts. She jumped down from the tree, landing with a dull thud. Her feet were bare, as usual, and her purple eyes were slightly hidden beneath her black hair. "Hi," she said simply. Her sweet smile, heart shaped face, and freckles made her look innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby
Crispy Bacon

Location : In the center of a wolf pack, ready to play. With prey.

PostSubject: Re: In a tree. [o p e n]   August 22nd 2010, 4:17 pm

I dipped my head, I changed back into a human, my black fur morphing into skin, It kinda tickled, but my expression, blank. I blinked my shallow green mist eyes, like most cats have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a tree. [o p e n]   

Back to top Go down

In a tree. [o p e n]
Page 1 of 1