Shift
Wolf girl again  211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Wolf girl again  211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf girl again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Location : In the center of a wolf pack, ready to play. With prey.

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 3:55 pm

I was in a calm mood, the forset reminded me of home, only I was seeing it from a three foot tall point of veiw. It still creeped me out, though I had grown use to it In a way. I looked down at my oversized creamish paw, at least I'm not color blind' I thought to myself. I was also happy that when I would turn back human, or whatever I was. I'd still be in close. My eyes screcth over the landscape in front of me. Smelling no hunters, I let out a low mourning howl, that I knew wouldn't be to loud to alreat a human.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:23 pm

Sean bounded happily through the forest, weaving in and out of trees. He saw a log lying on the ground and he grinned. It was slightly elevated off the ground and was taller than he was in his African Painted Dog form. He took a few steps back before he blotted forward. He sprang up into the air, attempting to leap over the tall log. He missed, smacking against the side with a hollow THUD. He moaned, sinking to the ground. "Not the best idea.." he squeaked. He staggered to his feet, shaking himself off. He then climbed under the log and continued forward. His large, oversized ears perked at a sad sounding howl. He turned his gaze to the wolf that was nearby. "Why so glum?" he called. His multicolored tail gave a wave.
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:30 pm

My howl drowned out the dog's entrace, but when I heard a voice I almost jumped. I turned, My brown hair pulled back and a growl escape my throught, no other animal had talked to me, though. My tail gave a surpized yet wary single wag. "What?" I asked my gruad up, and one ear turned to check for more sounds. I held my ground, one thing I learned, Never step back.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:35 pm

Sean chuckled. "Jeeze...the hostility is unnecessary.." he said. He raised a single paw. "I come in peace," he said, laughing at his own joke.
ooc: *sigh* I love Sean x3
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:46 pm

The fur bristled on my back, but I had nothing to say, if he wasn't dangerous, he was a idoit. I Shook my head. and shiftered my weight. And glared at him. My brown green eyes. Dead seroius.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 10:53 pm

Sean shook his head. He shifted into his human form to show he meant to harm. He eyes were now blue, rather than brown. He have a reassuring smile and locked his gaze with hers. His eyes were calming in a way...They urged you to look deeper when you stared into them. He offered his hand for er to shake...or bite if she still didn't believe him. "I'm Sean," he said.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 11:08 pm

I was going to bite, but figured it'd be rude, and she grew up with respect. I frouced pressure to my back, and I stood secouds later, in my human form, My russet skin glowed, I looked like a normal indain, with short hair and causal tee shirt and jeans. I kept my hands at my sides, until and stuck my foot out a little and noded my head once slowly, "Kenize" I said smiply
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 11:10 am

Sean smiled, giving a nod of his head. "See...isn't that much better than hostility?" he pointed out. He then let his hand drop back o his side, eyeing her curiously. "So...where ya from Kenzie?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 1:24 pm

I sighed, a resvtion in North Dakotoa. For Indains" I said slowy. Not really sure if I should talk much. So I stuck to rounded glares

Last edited by Colby on August 22nd 2010, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 3:33 pm

Sean nodded his head slowly. "Reservation, huh? Well what brings you down here?" he asked curiously. He knew that in some cultures, like some American indian, they would appreciate a Shifter's abilities. So..why was she here?
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 3:40 pm

I shook my head, "They didn't like me, so as soon as the only preson who cared for me died, I packed up and left." I said holding the end of my necklace in my head, clucthing the blue stone.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 3:44 pm

Sean nodded his head slowly. He had a look of pity in his eyes for her loss. He reached out his hand, patting her on the shoulder as a way to comfort her. "I'm sorry..." he said simply. In times like this, he learned that people just need someone there.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 3:52 pm

I fliched each time he patted me, like a stay dog flichs when you pet it. I was a stray dog or wolf, it didn't matter. My dark brown eyes fellowed his head, though I didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 3:55 pm

Sean noticed her flinch and he frowned. He pulled his hand away with a crooked grin. "Sorry...you got a personal bubble or something?" he asked. It seemed like a perfectly logical question to him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 4:05 pm

I nodded, and breathed in slowly, still testing my surroundings. I forced myself to calm. He's not going to hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 4:32 pm

Sean frowned, noticing her obvious discomfort. He raised a skeptical eyebrow. "You okay?" he asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 4:42 pm

I nodded, shifting my feet. I bit my lip, maybe, he's ok. He seems worried. "Yes, I'm fine" I said sluching, the I needed a hug, but I've needed a hug since I was old enough to understand thing. I justr kept still, looking around the surrounding forset,
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 4:45 pm

Sean frowned, trying to find something to say. "So...do you know if there's a motorcycle shop anywhere nearby?" he asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 5:06 pm

Kimi, looked up a slight bit of amusment in her brown eyes the color of a dead leaf in winter, yet still lovly. she shook her head, "But I'm sure theres a old car shop somewhere, I'll help you scope one out for a key" she said smiling now, he wasn't dangerous. He was slightly crazy, but not dangerous. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 5:09 pm

Sean grinned. "Cool, let's go!" he said enthusiastically. He shifted into his animal form. He spotted the log he wasn't able to jump over before. He scraped his paw across the dirt like a bull about to charge. He then bolted forward and took a mighty leap...he then smacked into the log with a hollow THUD "OOF!" he squeaked as he fell to the ground. "Still not a good idea," he squeaked. He then crawled underneath the log and continued forward in a slightly awkward, dazed walk.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 5:19 pm

She giggled a little more, then fell forward, by the time she hit the gound, she was supported by Chocolete colored legs and creamish paw, slghtly larger then Sean, simply because she was a wolf. She ran towards the log and slid under it at a angle kinda looking like a baseball player, she quickly got to her feet and shook out her thiner fur, since it wasn't cold right now. She padded beside him, but avoided his clumsy walk.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 5:46 pm

Sean shook out his left leg. "Jeeze...that always hurts," he said. His voice was still slightly higher than it was before. Mostly because of the impact of the log. He shook out his fur and continued forward in a less clumsy manner.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 6:02 pm

"Maybe it would hurt a lot less if you made it over" She sugusted clamly, then she heard someone, that caught her attionten. A leaf shuffle, a twig snap, then a deadly sound, one that haunts all shifters, a sickaing Clack snap of a loading gun, she brushed against Sean and commened, "Fellow me" and in a few bonds was racing through the forset, glanceing back once to check on Sean.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 8:23 pm

Sean never did what he was told. He pounced over at the hunter. There was a large crack as the hunter pulled the trigger. Thankfully, Sean was able to move the direction of the gun away from himself as he made contact with the hunter. He quickly grabbed the gun and bounded after her, leaving the hunter to be extremely confused.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 8:41 pm

I didn't see Sean grabb the gun, until he bumped into me, I turned my head and growled, "Your a idoit aren't you?" I asked, but relief in my voice. I slowed my pace, to a trot, being a wolf, I could trot at this pace for a whole day. But as we got to the egde of the forset I stoped, on the city limits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf girl again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf girl again    Wolf girl again  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf girl again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next