Shift

Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anger Management Issues

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 9:12 am

"Why are you looking at me like that, cougar? It's like you just saw a ghost." Savannah said with a straight face, with no emotion as always. She then directed her attention to both Shifters, remembering she had a lion as company "Sorry, I'm not exactly used to having 2 or more companions. We cheetahs travel alone most of our lives, whether we like it or not."

Savannah had said the previous statement with conviction, even convincing herself that she felt no sadness or guilt.

[size=9]Yes, I watch Barbie Movies. Got a problem with that?
[/size]
Savannah, Queen/Leader of Cheetah Shifters
"The war of your life is coming. This time it's against ALL of us. What are you going to do?"[/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean
Admin

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 9:18 am

I had seen a ghost in fact. Well, something equivalent then. I was bonded, what if she choose someone else? What then what would happen to me? I kept thinking. I wouldn't live like that. I wouldn't think like that, I had to leave. Now. I shifted quickly and melted into the shadows watching them for alittle bit.

Dean Straga | Blaise Grey | Quinn

Snow Leopard, District Leader
| Jaguar, Royal Family Member | Cougar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 9:28 am

Savannah raised her brow, shrugging as the cougar took his leave. "Fancy meeting you too," Ugh. Cougars and their strange ways. A sudden shiver shot through her spine, making her shudder slightly. Just because she was a Shifter didn't mean Savannah was immune to feeling cold.

Stepping away from where she previously stood, she started to scan the area for twigs that were big and dry enough to start a fire.

[/size]
"The war of your life is coming. This time it's against ALL of us. What are you going to do?"[/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 10:45 am

Grason watched in silence. He then turned to the cheetah, noticing her attachment to this...vest. He thought for a moment. 'Might as well...' he told himself.
Grason reached his hand out. "I can fix your vest..." he said simply. He lifted his golden gaze with his usual unreadable expression. He had learned to sew long ago. When he father got drunk, he'd often rip clothing for the fun of it. Grason learned to repair some of the worst damage to clothes so his little sister, Maggie, would have something to wear.

Grason Michel, the African Lion. South District. King of the Lion Shifters.
"..........I don't talk much.."

Mira Joella, The Indian Desert Cat. North District.
"What do you want?!"

Sean Millers The African Painted Dog. East District.
"Is there a motorcycle shop around here?...No I odn't know how to ride one, why does that matter?"

Bellina Maarx. The Fennec Fox. East District.
"Sure...I'll buy it for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shift.forummotion.com
Dean
Admin

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 10:50 am

I watched silently glaring at the lion, show-off, I thought, I wanted to kill him, shame he was a First House member.

FAIL POST!

Dean Straga | Blaise Grey | Quinn

Snow Leopard, District Leader
| Jaguar, Royal Family Member | Cougar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 11:48 am

Grason noticed the hostility the cougar seemed to have towards him. He frowned, glancing between Savannah and Quinn with curiosity. Grason simply shrugged his shoulders, deciding to think nothing of it. he turned his gaze back to Savannah. "I'm Grason, by the way, he said. A frown formed on his face and his brow creased a bit. 'Why did I just say that?' he thought in a confused manner.

"What do you want?!"

"Is there a motorcycle shop around here?...No I odn't know how to ride one, why does that matter?"

Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 5:03 pm

Savannah was squatting near the small fire she just started, which wasn't even big enough to keep her cold. Much less 3 Shifters. Sighing deeply, she took hold of the right sleeve of her long sleeved shirt then tore it off. Ah, the power of improvisation. Without regret, Savannah dumped the damaged sleeve into the fire, watching as the flame consumed it and grew.

"I'm Savannah" she said bluntly, not even looking up from the flames. "And there's no need to have it fixed. Its served its purpose, the memories I've had with this vest will last anyway." Savannah assured herself as she dug into her pocket, grabbed her vest then tossed it into the flames.

Standing up, she continued to stare at the fire; afraid it would disappear. Her light blue eyes reflected the orange flames.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 5:22 pm

Grason frowned. Savannah...he knew the name. Ah that's right, Queen of the Cheetahs. He leaned back a bit and tipped his chin upward, studying her body language and movements. He watched the fabric of the vest burn away and turn into ashes. You'd have never known it once held memories and had meaning.
Grason rested his arms on his knees, keeping his expression a neutral one. "Burning something that held memories isn't something you do often...at least I don't," he pointed out. His voice was deep, like you'd expect it to be. He looked over at the fire, seeing it was slightly dwindling. He sighed and removed his jacket. He tossed it on the fire, watching the orange flames crackle and flicker almost like an appreciation for allowing them to grow. He watched the deep green fabric darken and crumble as the flames ate away at its surface. "But I suppose cloth does help with the fire.." he added simply.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 5:43 pm

"Living the life of a cheetah means you have to be willing to let things go, sometimes even for the sake of others. And it's awfully too late for it to be retrieved." she gave a small smile then went back to staring at the fire. You'd think it was an odd site; a teenaged girl standing still before a pile of burning clothes, her right sleeve torn. But it was another thing you had to get used to: being odd.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 6:35 pm

Grason studied her a moment before he gave a sigh. Does he dare? Would they even accept his help? Grason's golden gaze flickered over to the cougar. He doubted he'd accept it...but it was worth a try. After all, it was his job to protect the Shifters...and being in the forest with hunters and barely any heat wasn't exactly a good protecting job.
The lion rose to his feet, brushing himself off. "Come on...I'll take you both to my home," he said, gesturing for the two to follow. A faint grin flickered across his face and his golden eyes lit up a bit from the crackling flames. "It's got a heater.." he added to entice them to follow.
Grason had lived in the Abandoned City for years...he'd gone through all of the buildings, taking whatever he could and bringing it back to his home. He had a rather eclectic collection off essentials like a heater that made a 'whir' noise as it went, a few mattresses for Shifters in need, blankets, containers of unopened water from office buildings, and a working mini fridge he found. He had replaced all of the plugs with ones he found in other buildings and had basically taken anything he needed to keep himself and any guests he had safe from harm.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 3:46 am

Savannah turned to look at him in surprise. Other Shifters were usually quite protective of their homes, she would've said no but she knew better than to test the boundaries of Grason's kindnes for even she would have a hard time inviting strangers into her abode. Plus, it was better than spending the night in the forest... not that Savannah wasn't used to it.

"You're very hospitable, Grason. Thank you very much." she said, hesitation clearly audible. "That was a yes, by the way." Savannah looked up at his eyes then gave him a warm smile- something she never freely gave away.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.Original.Sin.
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 7:38 am

Well that was intresting, never seen a Lion, Cougar, And cheetah tangle before... Huh" i said, And hopped down from the tree. The three black stripes glittering. I snarled at the lion, trouted over to the cougar, and watched. I took a step near waiting for any tension. I then glanced at the fellow Cheetah. I shifted back to myself. "Names Kyle, yours?"

Last edited by .Original.Sin. on August 25th 2010, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 8:20 am

Savannah had always hated sarcastic entrances, they attracted too much attention.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" she asked, trying to keep her voice neutral and failing to hide her scowl. She despised the way the newcomer treated the other Shifters surrounding him. Sure, he too was a big cat- a rare breed of cheetah, in fact. But that was still no way to act in front of complete strangers.

"I'm Savannah" her voice reflected her tension. Something about this guy set her nerves on edge, but she would have to restrain her anger as he was a fellow cheetah; her priority whether she liked it or not. Ah, the wonderful perks of being a queen.

OOC: CORNY POST. MY BRAIN JUICES REFUSE TO FLOW.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.Original.Sin.
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 4:39 pm

Nice to meet you Savanah,"i my snarl matching her tension. "I was once a street lord, and can sense my shifts, so i know wheter to pull out or not." Even if MY city is in riuns your on MY turf. I suggest you get off. I was well known, and my world fall apart, now i have to deal with you." i snarled again. Man i couldn't stop myself. "My life was great, i could tell when i'd shift, i could read an opponet an know there next move, i could Walk through town, make grown men cower. I was THE streetlord not any btu THE streetlord. no ione challenged me. now i have to build that up. the girls fell in love quickly, and never let go, I was a GOD! i god of WAR! never did i imagine...."I snarled again," now i have to defeat a lion, and a cougar, let alone another cheetah... Why me?" i asked no one in praticaular.

My juices work great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 4:45 pm

Grason noticed her warm smile and it felt like someone just put a bunch of feathers in his organs. He glanced down at his abdomen with a frown. 'Odd..' he thought. He simply shrugged off the feeling. His golden gaze flickered over to the new comer. 'Another cheetah...' he thought simply. The lion then shook his head with a small sigh. "Come...it's in the South District," he said, gesturing for Savannah and the cougar to follow. He wasn't sure yet about this newcomer...
Grason narrowed his eyes a bit, finding the boy a little too friendly. No one was friendly around here...and if they were it was for some benefit of their own. He heard the cheetah's words and Grason let out a loud snarl. Grason grabbed the boy by the shirt collar, clenching his fist around the fabric. "I suggest you watch your tone you pompous little whelp. You many have some odd notion that this is your turf...but let me share something with you. You are not a District leader and I don't recognize you as a member of the First House or the Council. So I suggest you watch your tone and don't jump to so many conclusions before realizing that you're nothing more than another one of the Shifters that roams the streets after being kicked out, persecuted and banished from where they live," he snapped. He then threw his hand away with a scowl. "The forest may be neutral territory...but you are not welcome anywhere near my home. I suggest you leave before your big mouth gets you into any more trouble," he growled. His face was dark and had almost an evil look to it. His tall form loomed over most and his rather cringe-inducing glare often intimidated when it needed to.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
.Original.Sin.
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 4:55 pm

I was yanked up, and as he screamed, at me i knew me took my stroy hook line and sinker. Classic, lions the easest to fool. I was tossed aside, and watched him trot off... "Hey big fellar yeah you! y'know mister, district, this and that. well lets see how tuff you are when your human?" i yelled. Come on just one peak, all i need, and its time, just look this way and shift...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 5:39 pm

ooc: He was in human form...that's why he was able to grab him by the shirt collar..

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 5:49 pm

OOC: BURNED. =))))

"That's no way for a cheetah to act.." Savannah said, her tone dangerously soft as she inched closer and closer toward Kyle. "Cheetahs may not be the smartest creatures but we handle things with calm and logic; we only lash out when we have to." she pointed out, her eyes were now slits and her fists were clenched.

Taking a calm deep breath, she gestured toward Grason "I think we should get going and leave the cheetah to his sulking."

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 5:55 pm

Grason sighed, giving a nod of his head. He brushed himself off. "You're welcome to come as well, cougar.." he said, glancing over at Quinn. Grason then looked over at his shoulder at Savannah a moment before walking off with his hands in his pockets.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 6:05 pm

Savannah couldn't turn down the offer now, she had already stated she would come. Quietly she took small hesitant steps towards the direction Grason left to. "Thanks again.." she said, trying not to sound as distraught as she was. How embarrassing.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 6:10 pm

Grason glanced over his shoulder a moment, seeing Savannah following him. He turned his gaze forward and a faint smile flickered across his face. "So...uh..how long have you lived in the Abandoned City?" he asked?
God he was bad at small talk....

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 6:23 pm

"Ever since I woke up in a dump site 10 years ago.." Savannah said, it was quite obvious she had to explain this countless times judging by the tone of her voice. "The truth is, I don't really know who I am. I just gave myself the name Savannah,"

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 25th 2010, 6:30 pm

Grason gave a slow nod of his head, studying her curiously a moment. He shrugged his shoulders, turning his golden gaze forward. "I'd tell you how I made it here...my teary backstory. But I don't really think you care.." he said simply.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 26th 2010, 5:05 am

"You don't have to if you don't want to. But if you plan to, I assure you now that I'm an excellent listener," The breeze made the bushes and trees rustle. It was a peaceful night; the forest reflected its beauty perfectly.

Savannah took a quick glimpse of the Shifter she was following. Grason was a kind man. Caring, courageous, open-minded and carried himself in a dignified way. She smiled, taking in what she just thought of. Indeed there weren't many Shifters as gracious as he. Savannah had a feeling that maybe, just maybe, lions had more than what usually meets the eye.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 26th 2010, 5:48 pm

Grason looked over his shoulder, locking his gaze with Savannah's a moment before looking forward again with a sigh. He slowly have a nod of his head. "Three years ago, I used to live with my little sister, Maggie and my father. My dad...was a drunk. And I was Maggie's brother...I was her protector. I took the hits my father had meant for her. He's stabbed me in the leg, he's hit me in the back with a cutting board, banged my forehead against a couch and just beaten me. I had Maggie hide during his drunken rants to keep her from getting hurt. And then...my dad picked her up from school one day...and he was drunk then as well. And my dad got in an accident because he was an idiot for driving drunk...and they were both killed. My dad deserved it. He was an ass...but Maggie? She didn't deserve her fate. After her death...I left. There was nothing left for me there. And...I've ben here ever since.." he explained. His fists her clenched and his voice was dark...sounding regretful of his rather horrible past...

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   

Back to top Go down

Anger Management Issues
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next