Shift

Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anger Management Issues

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Devil

PostSubject: Anger Management Issues   August 20th 2010, 9:49 pm

Savannah crouched low on the ground, her hands examining a human foot print. It was going eastward, towards the East District. She clenched her jaw then stood up with her hands balled up into fists. If anything would happen, she would never forgive herself for leaving to train.

Her anger was getting the best of her, Savannah needed to cool off immediately. Then, she spotted a tree, which was leaning in a peculiar angle. It was about to fall off anyway so Savannah gave it a good punch. The birds residing on the branches flew off towards the gray sky as her knuckles slowly started to bleed.

OOC: FAIL POST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean
Admin

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 20th 2010, 9:55 pm

I was walking through the forest after my encounter with the Fox Girl. I sighed and then heard someone. I shifted in a matter of seconds and stealthily snuck through the high grass and plants. I looked around and saw a girl so I shifted back enjoying the time I had when I had no shape, when I was free. My shirt was ripped, again. I took it off and left it in the bushes, I didn't need it. My shirts always seemed to rip when I shifted quickly. The Magic burned them up or something.

Dean Straga | Blaise Grey | Quinn

Snow Leopard, District Leader
| Jaguar, Royal Family Member | Cougar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 20th 2010, 10:03 pm

The blood flowed freely from her knuckles down to the dry ground. There was hardly ever any rain that came along. Savannah huffed in frustration. Why did cooling off always mean hurting herself or destroying an area which was already close to total destruction?

Suddenly, she heard a movement in the tall grass behind her. How could she be this predictable? There was no time for cursing herself at the moment so she quickly turned around, muscles tense, ready to shift if need be.

"Show yourself." Her soft, dangerous tone demanded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean
Admin

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 20th 2010, 10:08 pm

I snarled and then quickly left that spot to another. I smelled her out, another shifter. A cheetah, never met one, they were supposed to be a lots like Cougars in the way the acted. I lay down blending in with my surroundings. I was invisible. I growled lowly and unhearable. Not even the Cheetah Girl could hear me. I focussed on her through the grass. I got bored when nothing happened and rested my head on my paws.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 20th 2010, 10:13 pm

Grason lay in his lion form underneath a nearby tree. He let his thought drift and kept his gaze on the grass. He enjoyed the forest and the alone time it brought. He rested his furry head on his paws with a sigh. His ribcage expanded and shrunk with each steady breath. His ears perked a bit at nearby sounds. He dismissed them with a roll of his eyes. 'Nothing of my concern..' he thought.

Grason Michel, the African Lion. South District. King of the Lion Shifters.
"..........I don't talk much.."

Mira Joella, The Indian Desert Cat. North District.
"What do you want?!"

Sean Millers The African Painted Dog. East District.
"Is there a motorcycle shop around here?...No I odn't know how to ride one, why does that matter?"

Bellina Maarx. The Fennec Fox. East District.
"Sure...I'll buy it for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shift.forummotion.com
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 20th 2010, 10:17 pm

Savannah was growing impatient from waiting, her anger slowly rose from where it had left off. "I said show yourself, shifter." Her sense of smell hadn't betrayed her and she knew shifter from human... this kind of stealth wasn't human.

Crouching low on the ground once again, she scanned the grass surrounding her. It was close, probably only 2 meters away. That was good, just one pounce and she could nail the person to the ground. Now it was just a matter of waiting.

[size=9]Yes, I watch Barbie Movies. Got a problem with that?
[/size]
Savannah, Queen/Leader of Cheetah Shifters
"The war of your life is coming. This time it's against ALL of us. What are you going to do?"[/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 20th 2010, 10:25 pm

I looked at her and watched, observing her steps and calculating her moves. She'd wait until I revealed only the tiniest piece of myself. I wrapped my tail around my hindpaws and snarled under my breath. She wasn't facing me which was good, she also thought she was bigger and stronger which wasn't true, Cheetahs were generally quicker but Cougars were stronger and bigger.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 20th 2010, 10:46 pm

Just one giveaway, that's all she needed. Suddenly, as if on cue, Savannah heard a small snarl; not even loud enough for human ears but, thankfully, she had cheetah hearing, sharp and keen. Ha, gotcha.

At lightning speed, Savannah swiveled to face the grass behind her then pounced, shifting to her cheetah form in mid-air before landing quietly to face her opponent. It was a cougar. Savannah growled and slowly circled the big cat.

It was several sizes bigger, to her disadvantage. But that didn't mean she couldn't take it down. Ready to attack, she bent low, balancing herself on all 4 hind legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 20th 2010, 10:53 pm

Grason lifted his large furry head as he heard a snarl. He rose to his feet and padded toward the area where he heard the sounds. A Cheetah and a Cougar. He frowned, his fur tipped tail swished back and forth a bit. He stood there in silence. Could he prevent a fight from happening? Probably not in this case. Cheetah's are quick and hard to catch. Cougars are rather strong for their smaller forms. He shook his head and sat back on his haunches, silently wondering how this would turn out.

"What do you want?!"

"Is there a motorcycle shop around here?...No I odn't know how to ride one, why does that matter?"

Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 20th 2010, 11:01 pm

This couldn't happen. This couldn't happen, it wasn't worth it. They were already living in a torn world, there was no need to rip it more.

Savannah slowed, her fierce expression softened and her breathing evened out. As a sign of peace, she sat on the sharp grass then started licking her bleeding front paw.

Savannah knew what was right from wrong, a true queen was righteous and not judgmental. There was no need for violence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 20th 2010, 11:09 pm

Grason eyed the Cheetah curiously. He them turned his gaze to the Cougar. After a moment of hesitation he shifted back into his human form. Among other Shifters it was almost like saying 'I mean no harm.'
Grason leaned against a nearby tree with a sift sigh, watching the birds fly through the trees.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 20th 2010, 11:22 pm

Savannah's gaze switched to the Shifter behind the cougar. Had they meant to surround her? There was only one way to find out.

It wasn't an easy process to shift back to human form. Savannah needed a strong human memory which, in this case, was the memory of an explosion she'd dreamed of countless times. Her thoughts flew to that sad night; the air smelled of sulfur and blood, it filled her senses. Before her stood a building, she knew there were humans and shifters trapped inside; she could hear their cries. Then, red and orange light filled her vision just moments before blacking out.

It was done. Savannah stood before the cougar and the other Shifter, sweating like mad. The thick sheen of sweat glistened under the moonlight; it made her feel cold as the breeze blew. All there was to be heard were the rustling of leaves and the humming of crickets.

Her clothes weren't that torn, except for her favorite leather hunting vest. Savannah scowled at the sight of it then gave a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 21st 2010, 9:32 pm

Grason frowned, noticing the effort it took her to shift into her human form. He decided it best not to mention it and he gave a single nod of acknowledgement. He glanced over at the Cougar, then back at the girl who was the Cheetah. I wasn't exactly one to start conversations, so this wasn't his best environment. He simply stood in a relaxed yet alert position with his hands in his pockets and a serious look on his face.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 21st 2010, 10:01 pm

“Pardon me for the intrusion. Is this your territory or did you mean an ambush?” Savannah asked, her emotionless voice echoing throughout the forest. She held her chin high, defiantly. This other Shifter was obviously a lion, with his gestures and body language. “And, please, pardon my sudden burst of anger. I assure you, Shifters, I meant no harm.” Her gaze traveled back to the lion “If you’ll permit it, I’ll be on my way.” Savannah had no idea why she asked the lion for permission, she could do whatever she wanted but still....

Savannah shrugged the thought away. Without even waiting for a reply, she trudged away, her feet making small dust clouds across the forest floor.

OOC: EPIC FAIL POST ;(

[/size]
"The war of your life is coming. This time it's against ALL of us. What are you going to do?"[/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 21st 2010, 10:13 pm

Grason watched the girl go for a moment before he shook his head. "I was simply curios...no ambush. And the forest is neutral territory, nothing is claimed.." he explained.
ooc: xD It's not a fail..

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 21st 2010, 11:02 pm

"Ah, I see.." Savannah's voice trailed off as she heard footsteps coming, they were carefully and equally paced but obviously not animal paws. Humans. "Well, I'd best go. You're welcome to come but I don't know why you'd want to."

She quickly shifted to her cheetah form and retreated into the darkness, a glint of cyan twinkled for a second before vanishing just as Savannah did.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 22nd 2010, 5:20 pm

Grason frowned, wondering why she was leaving so soon. He then heard why. Humans. He growled. He wanted badly to turn into a lion and maul the idiot humans...but he knew better. He briskly followed her, not wanting to be caught by the most likely bumbling men.

"What do you want?!"

Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 22nd 2010, 5:52 pm

It grew darker and darker, no movement seemed to be detected among the trees, bushes or ground. Savannah let out a content purr, stretching her front paws out to rest her throbbing head on them. Her breathing was uneven and her eyes were wary of what was around. Suddenly, she heard more footprints coming from behind. Savannah turned around slowly, accompanied with deep growls; she was ready to pounce if it came to that.

Her eyes met the golden eyes of the lion Shifter, light blue to gold. It would have been awkward to talk to him in cheetah form so she shifted back to human which took her a few seconds; fastest so far, a new record.

"Ah, so you came." Savannah managed to blurt out, still busy examining the new holes in her hunting vest. She was prodding it like it was some mysterious alien from mars.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 6:12 am

I simply shifted back in seconds, only few could do this and I was lucky to be one of them. I looked at them until my eyes had their normal jade green colour again. I studied them quietly, I knew I was visible but simply didn't care for now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 6:32 am

Savannah was still busy inspecting the holes on her hunting vest. She was particularly fond of this vest, in fact, it was a souvenir she got after her first hunter encounter 6 years ago. Obviously, she won the fight, giving the vest sentimental value.

Another crunching of footprints came from afar. Without even looking up for a glance, Savannah had known who it was; she knew its scent well enough to sense it from afar.

"Ah, so you join us too." she said to the approaching Shifter. It was the cougar, the one who attacked her, or rather the one she attacked. "To clear the air, I simply attacked for self defense or whatever you want to call it." Savannah looked up at the cougar, he was several inches taller but that didn't really seem to bother her.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 6:34 am

I snarled, "Whatever! I'm going to go, I am bored and I feel like a hunting party." I said before turning to leave again uninterested.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 6:38 am

"Suit yourself. It's not like there's anything interesting going to happen anyway." Savannah chuckled darkly, gazing straight at the eyes of the cougar. "And I truly apologize for what happened.." she added softly before going back to 'mourning' over her vest.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 6:41 am

I caught her gaze and I felt an instant longing for her. I wanted her. I wanted to love her. I wanted her to love me. I wanted her. My eyes stood shocked, I'd never felt like that before. I wouldn't have a chance anyways, she'd go for another First House member or a District Leader as mate. I wouldn't even be thought of.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 8:44 am

What was the point? The stupid vest could never be fixed, holes and all. Savannah could still wear it but it would never be the same again. Looking at it one last time, she sighed then stuffed it into the lower pocket of her gray combat shorts.

"Stupid torn clothes-" Savannah began to mutter under her breath, along with some other unintelligible swears. Then, she looked up from her sudden fit of naughty words and said "Sorry about that, it's just that-" Savannah shook her head "Never mind... You wouldn't understand."

Cheetahs are independent beings, they rarely felt attached to anyone or anything, so if they lost that someone or something... well, let's just say they overreact its loss.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   August 24th 2010, 8:59 am

I looked her and shook my head, "It's fine it's-" I stopped. Oh My GOD, I can't believe it I'd just bonded myself to her, only Cougar 'shifters had this. they bonded themselves to someone and couldn't let them go until they died. It was horrible because every hour without the 'bondee' I'd suffer through pain. I had to stay close to her until she accepted me and actually let me go, I'd prove myself then to her proving I was the right mate for her, then I would be able to let go without the pain but not for too long.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Issues   

Back to top Go down

Anger Management Issues
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next