Shift
Applications to become Member of The Council 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Applications to become Member of The Council 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications to become Member of The Council

Go down 
+2
Dusk
Dean
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

Applications to become Member of The Council Empty
PostSubject: Applications to become Member of The Council   Applications to become Member of The Council EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 9:51 pm

Only one character per animal race so a tiger is a tiger no Bengal etc.
To apply:

Character name:
Royal family member?:
Animal form:
Reason:
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Applications to become Member of The Council   Applications to become Member of The Council EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 1:32 am

Character name: Andrew Hunter
Royal family member?: No i am not royal.
Animal form: The bald eagle
Reason: Why? Well, I mean like, I'm an eagle! I'm loyal, hard working (when i put my mind into it). Not to mention I'm fast, so i can like, message stuff?

Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: Applications to become Member of The Council   Applications to become Member of The Council EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 5:51 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Applications to become Member of The Council   Applications to become Member of The Council EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 9:47 am

Character name: Maxx Sawyer (ATM needs to be accepted :P)
Royal family member?: No... I think?
Animal form: A wolf (Red wolf, but, you know)
Reason: It goes well into his story, and he is a very wise ole Shifter. He acts as a protector of the Canine shifters, so being a representative goes hand in hand with that. He is also a very just person.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Applications to become Member of The Council   Applications to become Member of The Council EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 10:41 am

I think your application look good Momus. But Dean is in charge of this since it was his idea. Dean?
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Applications to become Member of The Council   Applications to become Member of The Council EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 11:54 am

Accepted ;-)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Crispy Bacon
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Applications to become Member of The Council   Applications to become Member of The Council EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 7:50 pm

Character name: Spencer Samuel
Royal family member?: Nope.
Animal form: The Red Panda
Reason: "Well, I would like to get some respect 'round here. You know, being one of our kind is a pretty big job. Remember the time where those scientists saw us? Yeah, that was freaky. Well, I'm pretty young and I think just because of my age, that I shouldn't be Treated like I'm 5. I'm 11, guys. I have my plans. So, uh, please consider me for a part of the council, I guess. Thanks for listening?"
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Applications to become Member of The Council   Applications to become Member of The Council EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 10:35 am

Accepted and Added.
Back to top Go down
Music
Music

PostSubject: Re: Applications to become Member of The Council   Applications to become Member of The Council EmptyAugust 27th 2010, 8:08 pm

Red Panda and Giant Panda are classified as Panda's, right?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Applications to become Member of The Council   Applications to become Member of The Council EmptyAugust 27th 2010, 10:07 pm

Technically, yes. There's actually also a Qinling Panda...so anyone else who wants a panda, you can have a Qinling panda. But they have dark brown and light brown fur rather than black and white.
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications to become Member of The Council   Applications to become Member of The Council Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications to become Member of The Council
Page 1 of 1